OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"No matter how far we travel, or how fast we get there, the most profound discoveries are not necessarily beyond that next star. They’re within us, woven into the threads that bind us, all of us, to each other."

EXO-6 expands their line into the earliest space travelers from the Star Trek franchise – the crew of the NX-01, the first starship to be christened “Enterprise.”

Before the Federation, the Prime Directive, or a reliable transporter the NX-01 boldly went where humans had never gone before. Selected to captain that Enterprise was the space pioneer, Jonathan Archer. Accompanied by his faithful beagle, Porthos, Archer led the Enterprise crew in meeting Klingons, Andorians and other aliens for the first time. Played by Quantum Leap Alumnus Scott Bakula, Archer was a little rough around the edges compared to other Star Trek captains. Enterprise lasted four seasons and many feel it was just hitting it’s stride when it was cancelled.

This 1:6-scale figure of Captain Archer re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, he wears the standard blue Starfleet jumpsuit with the NX-01 patch on the shoulder. The original portrait sculpt of Scott Bakula as Archer was personally approved by the actor and has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.

THE EXO-6 ARCHER 1:6 SCALE ARTICULATED FIGURE INCLUDES:

Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 31 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: Archer’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Scott Bakula. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. The phase pistol holster attaches to a strap on the leg of the jumpsuit. Captain rank pips are permanently affixed on the right shoulder of the jumpsuit.
Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure.
Hands: Six hands to display the various accessories.
Porthos: A 1/6 non-articulated figure of Archer’s beagle companion.
EQUIPMENT

Captain Archer is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:

Phase-pistol. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that hooks onto the jumpsuit.
Scanner: The precursor to the tricorder, the scanner has two tops so it can be displayed opened or closed.
Communicator: The early communicator with a flip top antenna.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of the first Enterprise captain in the history of Starfleet and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.

Height:

12 in

31 cm

Materials:

ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.

Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer11
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer10
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer12
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer14
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer15
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer13
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer16
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer18
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer17
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure Archer19

#newproduct #EXO-6 #StarTrek #Enterprise #Captain #JonathanArcher #male #TV #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks really good, and I can see Scott Bakula in there. Love the pup, too.

davidd

davidd
Cool, a Quantum Leap action figure! Razz

In these promo pics, to me the molded plastic hair looks... very much like molded plastic.

djamesi

I’m pleased-yet surprised-that EXO-6 chose to do an Archer figure, considering that Star Trek: Enterprise was not exactly considered to be the most popular of the Star Trek series.

But I always enjoyed it, so I’m happy! cheers

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I never got through one whole episode of this series, as by the time this came out, I already had Star Trek spin-off burnout; but, I do like Scott Bakula, so I POd. There will always only be ONE true Star Trek, and that’s the Original Series. Despite enjoying some of them, all the other shows can only pale in comparison (they may have better special effects, but the original was trailblazing and ahead of it’s time — all the others can do is live in its shadow).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Enterprise: Captain Jonathan Archer 1/6 scale action figure C8485110

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I quite enjoyed Enterprise. Wasn’t too bad but I love Scott Bakula. Could maybe turn this into a Quantum Leap version or NCIS New Orleans haha….but Quantum Leap is one of my all time favourite shows.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
I actually really don't like the head sculpt. The entire thing looks like... shiny molded plastic. The skin is too smooth.

And I really don't like the design of that suit. Looks very modern day blue man.

I never got into the show, even though friends told me that it was just starting to turn into the best show ever when it got cancelled. Naturally I never bothered with it afterwards. Wouldn't want to risk unfulfilled cravings.

DJ

DJ
Stryker2011 wrote:I never got through one whole episode of this series, as by the time this came out, I already had Star Trek spin-off burnout; but, I do like Scott Bakula, so I POd. There will always only be ONE true Star Trek, and that’s the Original Series. Despite enjoying some of them, all the other shows can only pale in comparison (they may have better special effects, but the original was trailblazing and ahead of it’s time — all the others can do is live in its shadow).

I agree! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum