OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
PRE ORDER
Cut off 15th Dec 2023
Available in Q3 2024

Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M (regular)

Product Specs
Product Name: MUTANT MAN M
Product NumberPT-sp72
Scale1/6

List of parts:
Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
Body * 1
Combat gloves * 6
Fitted suit with shoulder armor * 1
Duty belt * 1
Wrist brace * 2
Exclusive platform*1

Clothing:
Jumpsuit * 1
Cloak * 1  (built-in wire)
Tactical Boots * 2

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0155
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0255
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0354
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0454
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0551
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0651
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0750
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0849
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 0946
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 10140
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 11133
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 12130
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 13129
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 14118

Present Toys SP73 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M DX version

Cut off 15th Dec 2023
Available in Q3 2024

Present Toys SP73 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M DX version
Product Specs
Product Name: MUTANT MAN M DX
Product NumberPT-sp73
Scale1/6

List of parts:
Two (2) head portraits
Helmet normal expression head  * 1 (preorder gift)
- Hand painted authentic detailing
Body * 1
Combat gloves * 6
Fitted suit with shoulder armor * 1
Duty belt * 1
Wrist brace * 2
Sentinel Robot Throne * 1

Clothing:
Jumpsuit * 1
Cloak * 1  (built-in wire)
Tactical Boots * 2

Release DateThird quarter of 2024

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 2063
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 2153
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 2246
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 2339

Present Toys SP74 1/6 Scale Sentinel Robot Throne

PRE ORDER
Cut off 15th Dec 2023
Available in Q3 2024

Present Toys SP74 1/6 Scale Sentinel Robot Throne
Product Specs
Product Name: Sentinel Robot Throne
Product NumberPT-sp74
Scale1/6
Approximately 38 * 40 * 42 cm in length, width, and height

Release DateThird quarter of 2024

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 3021
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 3123

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh, hey, its Magneto.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
The figure and throne design are based on XM Studios Magneto 1/4 scale statue, impressive!

Jim Lee Cable, Wolverine (judging by the shoulder silhouette, it looks like the yellow costume) Magneto, Cyclops and... why Sentry?!
Bad news for the wallet.

davidd

davidd
It's a generational thing, I guess. When I see "mutant man" I immediately think "Metaluna" or "The Mole People." I should know by now that "mutant" means Marvel Universe.
Embarassed

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was not surprised that "Mutant Man" referred to this character, but I was surprised it was not action-film based. They look like very impressive sets, and I think those interested would be pleased with the degree of options.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
While I like that these companies are doing more comic-book X-Men figures based on Jim Lee’s run, I can’t figure out why they continue to use these stumpy bodies — it would work for Wolverine, but not Cyclops or Magneto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP72 1/6 Scale MUTANT MAN M REGULAR AND DX VERSIONS AND THRONE 1f10

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Added full size pictures to original post.

Diana

Diana
This is very impressive, but of course it would have to be the deluxe set for the neutral helmeted expression. Stupid, that they don't include that as a standard. The angry head should be the extra one.

That one particular image looks like it has come straight out of a comic book! Much respect to these guys!

But I'm disappointed to only see the male characters in the "coming soon" shot. I'm still on the fence about Cyclops, and now even more so.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for finding and adding bigger photos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum