OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Brand: JXK
Name: 1/6 lethargic cat 8.0
No. JXK202A/B/C/D
Product weight: 40g (The final weight of the product is subject to factory shipment)
Material: Resin, cloth
Product size: 8(L) × 5(W) × 2(H)cm
Packing box size: 13(L) × 9.3(W) × 9(H) cm
Preorder is available before: 18.12.2023
Release in: First quarter of 2024
selling point: With sleeping pads and pillows

Package list:
lethargic cat×1
sleeping pads×1
pillows×1

NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0021
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0157
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0257
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0356
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0456
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0553
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0653
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0752
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0851
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 0948
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 10142
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 11135
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 12132
NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Lethargic Cat 8.0 (No. JXK202A/B/C/D) 13131

#JXK #cat

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
China has lemon coke!? Wow...
As for the cat, cute, but if I were ever going to get it, it would not be with that ridiculously obvious JXK branding dot. It was bad enough when it was on the bottom of the figure, but now they are literally trying to turn away their customers.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:China has lemon coke!? Wow...
As for the cat, cute, but if I were ever going to get it, it would not be with that ridiculously obvious JXK branding dot. It was bad enough when it was on the bottom of the figure, but now they are literally trying to turn away their customers.

At first look, I thought the dot was supposed to be censorship of a private area -- which would have been intrusive and disruptive but at least, kinda funny. But it isn't even that -- it just sits there, in the middle of the fur, spoiling visual credibility and for no reason at all other than branding. Totally agree, I hope enough wallets stay shut to send a message.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:China has lemon coke!? Wow...

At first look, I thought the dot was supposed to be censorship of a private area -- which would have been intrusive and disruptive but at least, kinda funny.  But it isn't even that -- it just sits there, in the middle of the fur, spoiling visual credibility and for no reason at all other than branding.  Totally agree, I hope enough wallets stay shut to send a message.
Indeed. I have two or three animals (mostly dogs) from this company, but between this and other poor choices, it doesn't look like I'll be coming back to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum