OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharing my newest 11cm figure!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Empty Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:32 pm

n0vellette

n0vellette
Very Happy

Hello OSF I'm so happy to be making another post here! Before my next 1/6 project I dabbled in making a much, much smaller little guy and I wanted to share!

Sharing my newest 11cm figure! 20231128_201217

He says hello! This is Mammon, he's a YMY 11 doll with a blank gsc head that so happened to have the perfect hair for him.

Sharing my newest 11cm figure! 20231128_200902

Here he is sitting next to me Smile That huge hand is the project from my previous post, Ezreal! So he's pretty small. The coat he's wearing is done by me, inspired by the character's casual outfit! The shirt is also my handiwork. The jeans, belt and boots I bought online but modified with functional belt loops and exchanged the zippers for straps... Possibly because the zipper pull fell off and I couldn't get it back on XD

Sharing my newest 11cm figure! 20231128_115423

Sharing my newest 11cm figure! 20231128_115332

I also bought him this too cute for words dinosaur onesie! The black and yellow match perfectly as his character's theme colors, there was also a part in his game where he ends up in a dino onesie so. How could I not?!

He brings me so much joy, he's so cute. Thank you for reading!

P.s. My next figure I already have ordered!! He will be another 1/6 and I hope to post the process on how I make clothes!

2Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Empty Re: Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:40 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah wow, he's soooo cute!!! I love his eyes, and all his adorable little clothes and accessories. Thank you for sharing him. Sharing my newest 11cm figure! 1f60d

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Empty Re: Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:48 pm

Diana

Diana
OMG he is sooo cute!!! That onesie is ridiculously adorable! Laughing
Well done putting him together!

4Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Empty Re: Sharing my newest 11cm figure! Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Came out very good. Very impressive for the scale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum