OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) Empty NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:41 pm

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
We are proud to announce EXQUISITE SUPER Series 1/12 scale James T. Kirk action figure from Star Trek 2009.
On the day of James T. Kirk’s birth, his father dies on his damaged starship in a last stand against a Romulan mining vessel looking for Ambassador. 25 years later, challenged Captain Christopher Pike to realize his potential in Starfleet. The USS Enterprise is crewed with promising cadets. This crew will have an adventure in the final frontier where the old legend is altered forever as a new version of the legend begins.

This brand-new James T. Kirk action figure stands at 160mm tall and faithfully reproduces his appearance from Star Trek 2009. He is dressed in the iconic yellow uniform with Starfleet emblem representing command and strategic personnel. The clothes, jeans and belts are all made from real cloth, ensuring both superior poseability and aesthetic appeal. The communicator, phaser pistol, voice logger, Whiskey Flask, and other accessories are all finely detailed.
With a highly posable body and interchangeable parts, allowing you to recreate various dynamic action poses from the movie. A special stand for this series is also included, featuring a black base adorned with the Star Trek logo, fully immersing you in the ambiance of the Star Trek universe.

Packing List:
Kirk Figure x1.
Replacement hand type x8.
Replacement head type x2.
Handheld Communicator x1.
Phase Gun x 1, Phase Gun x 1, Phase Gun x 1
Belt x1,
Apple x1,
Wine Bottle x1,
Mini-Ship Model x1.
Logger x1

Estimated release in — Q3(July~September),2024

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 01123
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 02122
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 03118
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 04119
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 05116
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 06116
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 07114
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 08112
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 09108
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 10208
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 11200
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 12196

#HiyaToys #Kirk #StarTrek

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pin-head and I’ll-fitting shirt. Not a bad likeness for this scale, but it needs a LOT of work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 1f10

davidd

davidd
Is 1/12 is becoming the new scale of choice?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Not for me. It’s fine for doing dios as there is plenty of stuff this size to do so, but I don’t care for the limited details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: Hiya Toys - Kirk (ESS0265) 1f10

Visisonor

Visisonor
davidd wrote:Is 1/12 is becoming the new scale of choice?
Not until heads with rooted eyelashes start to turn up Smile

As for ill-fitting clothes, every single figure from Hiya Toys 1/12 scale line triggers this reaction. It seems to be that Hiya hasn't mastered soft goods yet.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm actually reasonably impressed, although the head should be a tad bigger and the shirt could fit better. Now do this in sixth-scale! Smile

Diana

Diana
I'm quite impressed myself, but I also see the flaws pointed out. I definitely appreciate the three heads, that aren't too bad and definitely recognisable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum