OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Brand:SA Toys
Name:1/6 Universal high heel foot shape
Scale: 1/6
No. SA052 A/B
Material:pvc
size:12 inches
Release date:2024/2/29
Notice:* This product does not include head carving or plain body or accessories.
List:
Type A:White high heel foot shape*2/White ballet foot shape*2
Type B:Wheat high heel foot shape*2/Wheat Ballet Foot Shape*2

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 01134
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 02133
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 03129
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 04130
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 05127
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 06127

#SAToys #female #feet #ballet

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
While I appreciate the new shape, the ankle seems weird and I’m not sure these would work with any bodies available without it looking odd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Both shapes look very good and the separate toes are a very nice touch, but I wonder about the body compatibility. They do show them on seamless bodies, but not the whole leg or body.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Hmm. It has the TBLeague mention in the photos….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Hmm. It has the TBLeague mention in the photos….
I missed that. Perhaps it was referring to TBLeague's pale and suntan skintones, but if it tries to match those it would be silly if it doesn't work with TBLeague bodies.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I wonder if the "ballet" foot would work with whatever body Mr. Z is using for the City Girl figures....? Particularly since in the Mu promo shots she's using the "special stand" as a ballet stretching bar...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:I wonder if the "ballet" foot would work with whatever body Mr. Z is using for the City Girl figures....? Particularly since in the Mu promo shots she's using the "special stand" as a ballet stretching bar...
Good question and good connection. I suspect the feet would work with most bodies, but whether the proportions would be good and the fit strong is another question.

Diana

Diana
I totally expected them to work with TBL bodies, but good point! Even those have different sizes after all.
If they used one of their own heeled feet for that third set of (student) shoes, then that would suggest that their feet are much smaller (the feet didn't fill the shoes), and they do look smaller.

Luckily I don't care to have ballet feet. ^^

Melancholic

Melancholic
But, where do you find ballet slippers to fit?  Well, I think I'll preorder a pair and gamble that there will be slippers manufactured eventually. I can always make my own, I have for bjds in the past...

Melancholic

Melancholic
I did recieve the feet I ordered, they are smaller and not as clumsy as they appear in the promo photos. They look nice! I will post photos soon if anyone is interested!

Diana

Diana
Even though I don't have need for ballet feet photos are always nice.
Actually, simply for drawing reference it might be nice to have a pair...

Melancholic

Melancholic
Besides the peg of the S24-25 being to small for the foot, the ankle is the perfect size for the legs.  I may just use some nano tape to hold mine onto the peg... I finally finished the pattern for the pointe shoes.  I've been snatching up 1/6 ballet clothes in anticipation of the completion of the slippers
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) 20240310

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Do you have these feet in hand already?

Melancholic

Melancholic
Stryker2012 wrote:Do you have these feet in hand already?

Yes, I have had them for a couple weeks.  Of course they are probably knock-offs since they are from Aliexpress,  but the quality is more than acceptable and they look accurate.  I, after many hours searching the web for pointe shoes to fit, ran across these phone charms, (pic attached), and ordered them in the hopes that they will fit.  The measurement of the length of the whole charm in comparison to the shoe makes me think the shoe to be about 1 1/4", the size of the foot straightened out. It may just be wishful thinking though...

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) Screen16

Melancholic

Melancholic
If anyone is interested the feet fit the normal size pegs perfectly.  Here is a pic of the color match on an S24, and a pic of how the foot looks on an S12 just for foot to leg size comparison (sorry, I have no pale one available right now...)  There is a ballet costume for the average to larger size dolls on Aliexpress.  With some editing, the foot can look seamless.

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) Feetba10
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) Ftball10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Not bad. Good luck with the phone charm fitting the foot.

Diana

Diana
The front part of the feet looks too long to me, like... hot wax starting to stretch down Laughing, but they look great nonetheless! May the charms indeed be lucky! Very Happy

Melancholic

Melancholic
Stryker2012 wrote:Not bad. Good luck with the phone charm fitting the foot.

Thanks! If the slippers don't fit I will go ahead with my plans to make the slippers by hand. That will be interesting...

Melancholic

Melancholic
Diana wrote:The front part of the feet looks too long to me, like... hot wax starting to stretch down Laughing, but they look great nonetheless! May the charms indeed be lucky! Very Happy

Well, the feet look fine in real life, so the hot wax effect is probably my lack of photography skills, lol! Thanks for the luck! It's nice of you to comment, not many people are interested in these feet, but I have an obsession with ballerinas!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think they look and work pretty good, too.

Melancholic

Melancholic
Mission accomplished! I needed a petite body to fit into the available ballerina dress options, (Barbie, Fashion Royalty) so I had to permanently epoxy the feet onto the legs of an S24, (I tried many other things, but the feet were still too unstable en point). Took me a few tries to make the slippers, but feel I succeeded well enough. The dress I used as a tester is too big so will have to be altered but all the other dresses were a perfect fit. I took the liberty of editing the dress on this photo to make it appear as it will in the end results. Here is a preliminary photo:

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) Airbru30

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done! The visible joints on her wrists have become invisible, too. Smile I hope you are good with this permanent solution going forward.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That looks great. Beautiful.

Melancholic

Melancholic
She's testing the toe shoes out... She approves!

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) Airbru33
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) Airbru32
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys - Universal high heel foot shape (SA052 A/B) Airbru31

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Lovely. Really good poses and outfit fits perfectly for a ballerina during rehearsal/practice. Nicely done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum