OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Holy cow! You’ve made quite a bit of progress. I agree with Ian, looks just about finished. So cool.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It's filling in... nice progress.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

Stryker2012 wrote:Holy cow! You’ve made quite a bit of progress. I agree with Ian, looks just about finished. So cool.

GubernatorFan wrote:It's filling in... nice progress.

BAMComix wrote:Most impressive!

Thanks guys! Just some last tweaks for stability and reliability. Another bloody EL-Wire broke at the connections so had to strip and resolder that one too, getting better at it though! I discovered that if I wrap the tiny angel hair wire to the phosphate coating using very thin copper wire it's much easier to get a decent soldering connection, also forget shrinkwrap, all the connections need hot glue to protect and insulate them; did this to all the wires (sadly couldn't get the old broken one to work at all now but looks good in daylight).

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 8WeR7sE

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 UAAeWDZ

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 9SXKZTG

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 QKg0DTC

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 B2pH6a2

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 SAjCq7V

Attached these bits with a little hot glue too as they were driving me mad by falling off all the time.

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 RNLKjtj

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 Vbzs9hx

Seriously beefed up both stands by hot glueing them together.

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 Wrhy6A0

Three New Darth Vader Figures (LAST TWEAKS TO EMPEROR'S DEATH DIO) & Dio Builds For Them 1) Bespin Gantry Scene 2) Force Lightning Killing Emperor Scene 3) Meditation Chamber Scene. - Page 8 9iPpWxw

Tidied everything up after and inked that which needed it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The complexity of your installation and your indefatigable inventiveness continue to boggle the mind. Looking forward to the completed thing in all its lit up glory.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:The complexity of your installation and your indefatigable inventiveness continue to boggle the mind. Looking forward to the completed thing in all its lit up glory.

Thank you so much! I'm ashamed to say I had to look up the definition of indefatigable! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum