OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Black Manta has long been regarded as one of Aquaman's greatest adversaries, driven by a deep-seated hatred for the King of Atlantis. For many years, the true identity and motives of Black Manta remained shrouded in mystery, concealed behind his imposing oversized helmet. However, in more recent times, Black Manta's true motivations have been revealed, shedding light on the depth of his animosity towards Aquaman.

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially introduce Black Manta as 1/6th scale collectible figure from the Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom!

The collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Black Manta in the movie. It features a newly crafted metallic silver Black Manta helmet with red LED light-up function, also interchangeable battle damaged eyes. His iconic suit is skillfully tailored through specialized material to enhance articulation range, comes with a LED lighted accelerator backpack which is an essential part of his outfit design. Along with a splittable Trident in black and an additional one in translucent green that mimics the activation of the trident, interchangeable hands and themed base for display.

Expand your DC collection with the Black Manta figure’s formidable presence!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS739
PRODUCT NAMEBLACK MANTA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 34CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY CRAFTED LED-LIGHTED BLACK MANTA HELMET (RED LIGHT, USB POWER OPERATED) WITH TWO (2) PAIRS OF INTERCHANGEABLE EYES (NORMAL AND BATTLE DAMAGED)
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q1 – Q2, 2025
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Black Manta Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Black Manta in Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom movie
- One (1) newly crafted LED-lighted Black Manta helmet (red light, USB power operated) with two (2) pairs of interchangeable eyes (normal and battle damaged)
- Approximately 34cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulation
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of Trident holding hands
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) open right hand

Costume:
- One (1) specially tailored Black Manta suit with silver colored armor plate
- One (1) silver colored accelerator backpack with LED light function (USB power operated)
- One (1) silver colored right forearm armor
- One (1) pair of black colored armor-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) Black Trident (splittable)
- One (1) translucent green Trident (splittable)

Accessories:
- One (1) watch
- Specially designed themed figure stand with character name

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2025

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s24)
© 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170528
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170530
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170529
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170532
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170531
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170533
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170536
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170534
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170535
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170537
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170538
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170539
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170542
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170540
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170541
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170543
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd170544

#newproduct #HotToys #AquamanAndTheLostKingdom #BlackManta #male #movie #villain #comicbook #DCU #DC

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
nice looking figure. Though to me, looks like a robotic Stewie Griffin from Family Guy haha

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks good. Does not look Hot Toys amazing good.
The character design might be to blame?
The black outfit has that look about it like it will not last long.
Great for fans that have been waiting for a 1/6th scale Manta figure.

I have yet to watch Aqauaman 2. The movie kinda came and went without much fanfair.
I'll probably check out the Blu-ray when it drops Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looks to be well made, but the design concept is a little difficult to take seriously. And is this another example of HT skimping on an umasked head or was it never revealed in the film?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I never cared for the look even in the comics, in “real life” it looks beyond stupid. In action figure form it looks even worse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM: BLACK MANTA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad I wasn't the only one to have this impression.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I am not sure what the green and black Trident mean?
Did Black Manta always have a Trident?
Or is it something he acquires from Aquaman in Aquaman 2?
What does the black and green mean?
..i'll have to watch the movie Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
This design is a little too ridiculous for me to even bother checking how accurate or well made it is.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Lurpdog - Robotic Stewie! haha nice one!

@UKShaun - Same here, I was thinking that suit will flake like crazy where I live.
Just watched the movie last week, I like the first one better. Btw the green trident is when it's powered up.

Watching Super Friends growing up, I'd like to have a Manta on my 1/6 shelf like I have the 7" Alex Ross version in my action figure collection.
I'll probably just get the 12"-ish McFarlane statue when it's offered at a discount.

https://mcfarlane.com/toys/black-manta-aquaman-movie-12in-pvc/

I wonder what happened with this MARS TOYS version from the first movie...
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5914-new-product-mars-toys-mat011-1-6-black-soldier-action-figure?highlight=mars

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum