OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS >> HAN SOLO << Return of the Jedi Star Wars Episode VI

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Valiarde

skywalkersaga wrote:It's funny you mention the smirk , Ephiane... my husband always jokingly 'copies' the signature Harrison ford lopsided smirk at me.  Of course it is hilarious because he looks nothing like Harrison Ford. Laughing

He looks better than him I guess Smile

That one girl in school always said I would do a James Bond stare sometimes. Don't know what she meant lol as I look also nothing like a James Bond lol

Here is a real inhand pic, i like it more than the promo pics

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS >> HAN SOLO << Return of the Jedi Star Wars Episode VI - Page 2 Real10

Ephiane

Oh, I love the forum, we can admire our work together and laugh together. It took me a while to post the picture because I fainted briefly while editing it.

with your permission Val? Congratulations on the great figure. and to Your beautiful Husband.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS >> HAN SOLO << Return of the Jedi Star Wars Episode VI - Page 2 00532

Valiarde

Oh you don't need to ask me for permission. The figure releases only next year.

This is from hot toys they always show pics of the prototype in their main centre. So still a promo pic kind of but more real than the official product shots

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Looks better in that photo -- and improved with the smile. Smile I ended up preordering.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks better in that photo -- and improved with the smile. Smile I ended up preordering.

Oh here we go. The process of me talking myself into it has begun. Laughing

He would go really well with my ROTJ Luke. He has the matching poncho. What a Face

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks better in that photo -- and improved with the smile. Smile I ended up preordering.

He would go really well with my ROTJ Luke. He has the matching poncho. What a Face
And Leia... and Wicket (or whatever the name of that Ewok was). Smile

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:

If I were to get Han then of course I'd be likely to cave for the next Leia, too. I would really want the iconic white dress, but I didn't like that Hot Toys release. Maybe they'll redo it with an improved more detailed sculpt with moving eyeballs! Smile But the dress looked too boxy. The fabric just wasn't thin enough and I am not sure they can fix that... They haven't done the ceremonial gown yet, have they? But that would likely have the same problem...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:

If I were to get Han then of course I'd be likely to cave for the next Leia, too. I would really want the iconic white dress, but I didn't like that Hot Toys release. Maybe they'll redo it with an improved more detailed sculpt with moving eyeballs! Smile But the dress looked too boxy. The fabric just wasn't thin enough and I am not sure they can fix that... They haven't done the ceremonial gown yet, have they? But that would likely have the same problem...
There is a third party set. I don't know if the head is better, but you can check it out. I bought the clothing but haven't done anything with it.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Intersting. Can you link me to the third party set Ian? Might also be interested in an outfit for my Leia head I'm working on.

Oh and Diana, I preordered Han too. Hope that helps. Lol Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You guys are right, the in-hand does look way better.

Damnit. I might end up PO'ing him. Laughing But I have to wait a little while, so only if he's still available by then....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Intersting. Can you link me to the third party set Ian? Might also be interested in an outfit for my Leia head I'm working on.
Here you go, Simon:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174575842981

In this listing, at least, it is identified as a "nun" dress.

I have a feeling we had a listing for a third party set, also including a head or maybe a full figure, but I can't find it to link.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you! for 10 euro I will test it Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Thank you! for 10 euro I will test it Smile
You are very welcome! Hope it works. The original HT outfit was a little meh.

Diana

Diana
Oh no! More POs (and intentions)! Laughing

I, too, need to wait. I can't even put down the deposit right now. So I'm with you, Sky. Smile 

I do actually have a Leia set, and the fabric felt nice, but I also ripped it at the first attempt, so there is that. The head is also quite big and would probably look weird on a more petite body, which would be the right choice of course. 

I'll revisit the idea of getting Han Solo in a couple of weeks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum