OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent”
HEADSCULPT
The Division 2 “Heather Ward Agent” rooted hair headsculpt

1/6 ACTION FIGURE BODY
S1.0 female full articulated action body (over 38 articulations)
Seamless bendable arm (1 Pair)

APPAREL
Heather Ward short sleeve tactical shirt
Weathered jeans
Inner vest
Sewing hiking boot (1 Pair)

AGENT GEAR
Agent oxygen mask
Tactical body armor
Dark grey flash bang trigger pouch (short) x 2
Tan flash bang trigger pouch (long) x 3
BTV-EL flash bang x 2
Flash bang x 3
Flare gun pouch
Flare gun ammo (red)
Flare gun ammo (white)
Flare gun ammo holder
Signal flare gun (orange color)
Single 5.56mm quick-detach magazine pouch
Plastic carabiner (tan)
Carabiner (red)
Web clip (tan)
Drop leg molle panel
Pistol holster
Single 9mm magazine pouch x 2
Drop leg triple 5.56 magazine pouch
Medic pouch
ISAC brick
Smart watch
Handkerchief
Agent arm pouch
Backpack frame
Backpack frame cover
Backpack frame holder
Backpack
Backpack strap (tan) x 2
Document hard case
Connecting strap
Rigger belt
Leather war belt (genuine leather)
Leather belt pad (genuine leather)
40mm grenade bandolier
Elbow pad (1 Pair)
Knee pad (1 Pair)
Gaiter (1 Pair)
Gloved hand x 3

WEAPON
Lightweight M4 (5.56)
5.56mm 30rd steel magazine
5.56mm 30rd PMAG x 4
ACOG 4x32 scope
RVG foregrip
MBUS flip up front sight
MBUS flip up rear sight
LA5 laser pointer
LA5 remote switch
2 point rifle sling
Sling holder
M32A1 multi-shot grenade launcher (6 shot grenade gun)
M2A1 Reflex sight
Grenade gun foregrip
M433 HEDP 40mm grenade x 9
40mm grenade sling
Grenade sling pad
M9 9mm pistol
9mm 15rd magazine x 3
The Division 2 Stinger Hives

FIGURE STAND
Exclusive The Division 2 “Demolitionist” action figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 12121110
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121209maquv65q8t0vrtrv-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121202ifiqiz38zseisziw-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121154h2k2bk5fa0x35yyz-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121152z3ncc8dxy6305pfv-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121148dxsizrydy7xsd3x7-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121147v9q9j9c9xwic2z9e-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121146u8gjsgmg7m899898-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121144mkjjdkxrbwxp2kwp-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121143ayx1ids1ib9x5si1-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121141win5qt6njdd6ttds-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121140w788h8722hh8z2jc-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121138th0orvtvc2t29thd-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121137gbwfeegx3iii9ydu-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121135zu3ij2dpikk3x12x-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 121134pt0sp0e7092egpjb-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 12125610
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 120620suihrnrgcr7sncui-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 120623nzwcns8dx9n9dnzq-528x668
#soldierstory #agent #heatherward #thedivision2 #game

Talon65

I think she looks great! Well kitted out too.Just wish I could still afford this hobby...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Talon65 wrote:I think she looks great! Well kitted out too.Just wish I could still afford this hobby...
Yes, indeed, very well-kitted, cool figure. Are Soldier Story figures very high-priced? I'd imagine a lot less so than Hot Toys, but that is already a ridiculous standard.
I might get the head -- already picked up Brian's.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks good.
I have never played the game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

teamweapon

i never played the game, for that matter i havnt REALLY played games for about 20 years. i dont seem to have the time, even though i would love to haha.
but this line of figures have all looked great so far with a nice selection of gear.
plus she look like a bad ass lol

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool set. And I love the head sculpt. She reminds me of someone but I can’t quite place who.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 1f10

teamweapon

Stryker2012 wrote:Cool set. And I love the head sculpt. She reminds me of someone but I can’t quite place who.
i can see a LITTLE of liv tyler.
thats it with a lot of these scultps they seem to be little bits of famous follk?

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I also like the sculpt. It reminded me of Aubrey Plaza, although the facial features are clearly asian. I possibly will pick up the sculpt, if I find it parted out on ebay.

3Afr

3Afr
As with all manufacturers, prices have risen significantly in recent years.

I have been collecting SoldierStory for many years (more than 12 years already), and I have always liked their work, the quality is present, and many accessories, which are not offered by others, make these figures very interesting.

Already 3 or 4 years ago, they encountered certain difficulties, and the waiting time between the sale and the release of the figure could go up to more than 1.5 years... but since then it has changed. is arranged and the outings follow one another at a regular pace.

SoldierStory remains my favorite brand in the 1/6 world. And I appreciate that they have diversified with these figures adapted from the world of video games.

For this one, I really like this feminine look, the tattooed arms are a plus, and it comes with an impressive number of various accessories.

Diana

Diana
I am somewhat torn about this. On the one hand I think the head is gorgeous, but on the other everything feel just a little bit stylised. But not enough to call it that. It really has that video game feel, which is of course quite the achievement. 

In any case, military is not my genre, I pass. That head sure is beautiful though... Smile

Scighera

I am not sure about it...

I love the game, and I own several statues and 2 of the 4 VTS 1/6 from the first game.

Yes I am excited that a brand is releasing another serie of figures, but that VTS serie from 2017-2019 was like VTS/Dam toys very realistic, very detailed headsculpts etcetera.. 

These Soldier Story are a bit too rendered / smoothed, like some AI smoothened instagram pictures today... so I am not really sure. 

Also, I have no experience with the brand soldier story... how are they compared too damtoys?

Pricetag is 230 USD vs the usual  250  for damtoys.

Pictures are from the 2017 VTS darkzone agent from Division 1

NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” S-l12010
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 16157710
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20536932/11]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Alongside DiD (which admittedly has a distinct style and approach), Easy & Simple, and more recently Ujindou, Soldier Story are more or less on a par with DAM, with much overlap in themes. Sometimes the heads can be  a tad small, to accommodate headgear. In the photos you show, you're looking at prototype photos, which tend to be resin casts specially painted, and they always look sharper and more textured (even overtextured) compared to the actual product. By the way, I forget whether or not Virtual Toys is actually a branch of DAM, but that's how I seem to remember it.

Scighera

GubernatorFan wrote:Alongside DiD (which admittedly has a distinct style and approach) and more recently Ujindou, Soldier Story are more or less on a par with DAM, with much overlap in themes. Sometimes the heads can be  a tad small, to accommodate headgear. In the photos you show, you're looking at prototype photos, which tend to be resin casts specially painted, and they always look sharper and more textured (even overtextured) compared to the actual product. By the way, I forget whether or not Virtual Toys is actually a branch of DAM, but that's how I seem to remember it.

Thank you for the response!

I have found some high resolution pictures from this figure, maybe the Android app is using a lot of compression, but on the other pictures she is looking a lot better.

The body scaling is a bit weird.. head and upperbody looks smaller then the legs (due to the pants maybe) aNd the weapons but it could be me.

The lightweight M4 has some weathering /wear on it, but, in reality Heather Ward is using a LVOA-C rifle

If I remember correctly, Damtoys is part of Virtual Toys (VTS)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Scighera wrote:Thank you for the response!

I have found some high resolution pictures from this figure, maybe the Android app is using a lot of compression, but on the other pictures she is looking a lot better.

The body scaling is a bit weird.. head and upperbody looks smaller then the legs (due to the pants maybe) aNd the weapons but it could be me.

The lightweight M4 has some weathering /wear on it, but, in reality Heather Ward is using a LVOA-C rifle

If I remember correctly, Damtoys is part of Virtual Toys (VTS)
Well, then I guess the two brands are owned by the same people. I wouldn't know a thing about the accuracy of the accessory selection here. Soldier Story does not make a lot of female figures, as far as I know.

Scighera

Some original pictures of the character. All three Were only visible in the game promotion.

By the way, I just placed the pre order for Heather Ward

NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” Maxres11

Scighera

NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” Hucvxc11
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” Wccfth11
NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” 450c2b10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, that's a macabre sight... Let's hope it remains fiction.

Spartan06

Spartan06
This one is really growing on me, particularly with all the kit that's included.  The sculpt looks like a good representation of the game character.  I'm not too fired up about the 40mm six-shooter, but I guess it's also true to form for the character.

The gaiters and respirator mask are cool touches.  I'm beginning to really dig the characters that mix jeans and other civilian clothes with the military plate carrier, packs and pouches like the various PMC figures that have come out recently.

Scighera

It was growing on me as well.

They did a lot right, the ISAC brick, the stinger hive, the colours, al the accessoires. Even the the small Petrov Defense group logo on the backpack frame.

The grenade launcher is part of the demolition specialization, it looks a bit too big.
As is the crossbow and the TAC50 sniper rifle on the other 2 figures.
They are true to the characters.

NEW PRODUCT: SOLDIER STORY SSG009 1/6 Scale The Division 2 “ Heather Ward Agent” Screen10

cdn_rhino

Excellent release.

Seamless bendable arms. That's new for Soldier Story. I wonder if it's arm sleeves, or proper seamless arms. Not many female figures for Soldier Story, so lets hope this is the start of a few more proper military style releases from them.

I think the weapons seem a bit out of scale due to the size of the female bodies. The grenade launcher has been released already and has a good scale to it.

Lots of gear, but you don't have to put it all on the figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum