OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ukshaun

ukshaun
NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid15

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid11

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid18

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid12

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid16

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid14

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid17

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Bj_vid13

Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ukshaun

ukshaun
BEETLEJUICE SIXTH SCALE FIGURE BY SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES
NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles 1200x611

https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/beetlejuice-sixth-scale-figure-by-sideshow-collectibles

This figure looks great!
Yes, i will be picking up Beetlejuice Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks very good, insofar as I remember the look. The movie wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but it is iconic.

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:He looks very good, insofar as I remember the look. The movie wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but it is iconic.

The only accessories, as far as i can tell, include various hands.

The movie has become a classic. After all these years, they are working on a follow up, the title of which is Beetlejuice Beetlejuice,
again directed by Tim Burton and staring Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder, Willem Dafoe and Monica Bellucci to name a few.
The release date is set for September 2024

Visisonor

Visisonor
ukshaun wrote:After all these years, they are working on a follow up, the title of which is Beetlejuice Beetlejuice
At this rate, in 36 more years, the third instalment will come out, and its title will finally summon him.

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
This is a much better head sculpt than the previous attempt by Sideshow. The rooted hair is definitely a welcome change over 1.0, although it could be scaled back just a touch as it looks a bit fluffy. The rest of the figure looks like carryover from v1. A local friend has the original and I missed out on it, so I’ll likely have to add this one to the preorder list once it drops.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like it. Not sure I need it, but it’s pretty cool looking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles 1f10

ukshaun

ukshaun
BEETLEJUICE went up for pre_order today over at Sideshow Collections.
Sideshow dropped the following info.

SHIPPING DATE:
EXPECTED TO SHIP: AUG 2024 - NOV 2024

WHATS IN THE BOX:
Headsculpt of Michael Keaton, as seen in Beetlejuice
Synthetic hair
Tailored Costume, including:
Striped suit pants
Striped suit jacket
White collared shirt
Black neck tie
Boots
Eleven (11) total hands
Handbook for the Recently Deceased
Nail file

SIZE:
Height: 12" (30 cm)
Width: 3" (8 cm)
Depth: 2" (5 cm)

Artists:
Nancy (Sculpt)
Namhoon Kim (Sculpt)
Mike Tolentino (Design)
Wan Lee (Design) (Paint)
Anthony Mestas (Design)
Ricky Lovas (Design)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team (Design) (Development)
Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg) *

ABOUT:
Having trouble with the living? Are you tired of having your home collection compromised by pesky humans who don’t understand? Well, then you need the afterlife’s leading bio-exorcist on your shelf!

Come on down to the Maitlands’ miniature graveyard and scare up Sideshow’s new Beetlejuice Sixth Scale Figure. This articulated horror figure is so detailed, you’ll swear the real thing was shrunk from head to toe.

The Beetlejuice Sixth Scale Figure boasts a faithful likeness to actor Michael Keaton in the iconic film role, with a sneer on his face and a mildewed mustache that will make your skin crawl. His portrait also features soft, synthetic hair wildly feathered out for that perfect fresh-from-the-coffin look. The Ghost with the Most is also dressed to distress, wearing a custom-tailored fabric suit with a dizzying array of stripes. Grave dust and other assorted stains give Beetlejuice a weird and otherworldly look — because this guy’s not afraid to get down and dirty, hey-o!

If you’re still looking to turn up the juice, the Beetlejuice Sixth Scale Figure includes a variety of accessories and swap-out hands to give you total control of this wildcard in your collection. He comes with the Handbook for the Recently Deceased (this thing reads like stereo instructions) and his wristwatches. Eleven total hands are included, each carefully manicured with his monstrous claws and mottled complexion. From holding the Handbook to filing his nails, Beetlejuice is practically oozing with personality and posing possibilities. So, what do you think? You think he’s qualified for your collection?

It’s showtime! The Beetlejuice Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow is sure to be a prized possession in any film fan’s collection, simply to die for. All you have to do is say his name three times ... or place your order today.

And watch out for those sandworms, they’re running rampant this year.

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Beetle11

NEW PRODUCT: Beetlejuice 1/6 Figure by Sideshow Collectibles Beetle10

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Yeah, I just had to pull the trigger on this one. May even fund most of it by selling off a 18” NECA Beetlejuice figure still in the box.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum