OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can someone tell me about FIRE GIRL Toys????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
Hello all.
I have been crusin' around eBay and many other sites for 1/6 figure items.

I came across a company called "Fire Girl" toys. They have some very nice (and I think) unique items, such as Japanese Kimono's and similar Japanese / Chinese female / male outfits, furniture and accessories.

In addition, there are some rather unusual Head Sculpts that I like; large eyes heads that might work with my elves and fantasy world scenes.

But being new and discovering sooooooo many companies that make / sell items I am not sure who is reliable and will work with my TBL 1/6 figures.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Visisonor

Visisonor
I only have experience with their 1/12 scale offerings, and only with headsculpts. But the two I have (FG076C and FG078C) are of exceptional quality and work well with 1/12 TBL bodies.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m fairly certain I’ve bought some of their stuff in the past. I couldn’t tell you what, however, as my memory is crap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Can someone tell me about FIRE GIRL Toys???? 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
They make some really cool sculpts, I've heard?

madnug

madnug
I Think their strong point is making female soldier outfits, they are tapered and cut nicely to fit female bodies.

quality are par to verycool, i do feel the makers/vendors who makes the clothes are the same for other company too like ASToys, feeltoys, firegirltoys.. as i find the quality and fitting are similar..

in this picture the left most and the right most is using firegirltoys outfit.

Can someone tell me about FIRE GIRL Toys???? Img_7511

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's been a long time, so I would have to do research on it, but the several things I have from Fire Girl Toys were pretty good, as far as I remember.

BAMComix

BAMComix
madnug wrote:I Think their strong point is making female soldier outfits, they are tapered and cut nicely to fit female bodies.

quality are par to verycool, i do feel the makers/vendors who makes the clothes are the same for other company too like ASToys, feeltoys, firegirltoys.. as i find the quality and fitting are similar..

in this picture the left most and the right most is using firegirltoys outfit.

thats an impressive line up of ladies! Thanks for sharing the pics Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum