OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any dark skin 1/6 "FEMALE" head sculpts?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
Evening all,

I have been pondering purchasing a TBLeague darker skin figure (for example S09D or S12E). I have been working on an ancient Egypt scene.

All the available TBL Egyptian Gods and Goddesses figures and sets are very pale or tan skin. I have two at the moment. Yes Anubis is an exception.

That is fine, except I would like to round out the scene with other darker skin figures.

Bodies are available but I have NOT found even one 1/6 darker skin head sculpt ... ANYWHERE???Shocked
There a dozens of MALE darker skin head sculpts but ZERO female at least none that I can find.

Am I looking in the wrong places? Any suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
So far, aside from a couple Hot Toys (Valkyrie and Shiri), and the bootleg Valkyrie, there are really none, aside from a couple unpainted customs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Are there any dark skin 1/6 "FEMALE" head sculpts? 1f10

Grover

Grover
Try the - female head with tbl body catalogue- topic

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like Grover said, we have some in this thread (start HERE and make your way forward through the remaining posts).

gooboo

I sell some unpainted black female headsculpts on ebay/etsy, but if you're looking for something already painted your options are pretty slim.

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
gooboo wrote:I sell some unpainted black female head sculpts on ebay/etsy, but if you're looking for something already painted your options are pretty slim.

Thanks for the feedback, folks. I have searched for the few that were listed and not to be found on eBay and others, or the coloring has been way off. There are dozens of males but only a few females.

CURIOUS! Surprised Sad

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I have an unpainted (bald) Naomie Harris head I had custom made in the Classifieds section under my previous username, Stryker2011.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/d10535286-interest-bald-black-female-naomie-harris-head

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Are there any dark skin 1/6 "FEMALE" head sculpts? 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum