OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pretty far off-topic...well, almost...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pretty far off-topic...well, almost... Empty Pretty far off-topic...well, almost... Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:02 pm

dadrab

dadrab
I have too damn many hobbies.

We are all aware of one, but two of my others are: (1.) My old Mercedes Benz and (2.) my tunes.

I have over 3000 CDs and more than 1500 LPs. Love me some tunes.

So, a while back, I got the real bug to put a good sound system in the Mercedes. Two birds with one stone, as it were.

I collected parts for about a year and finally, on the weekend the hurricane swirled around the Carolinas, I put it in.

The car came apart: console, lower dash, glove box, door sills, carpet (rolled back), trunk guts, etc.

In went new speakers, new wiring...all of it..., two amps, new subwoofer, new head unit and all the other stuff that makes up a good, clean install.

Tony Stark seems to like the work and I know he appreciates a nice old car and some good sounds.

Here we go:

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL you certainly have no problem combining all three of your hobbies into the same video! Well done.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Any video with a Tony Stark figure in it is fine by me!
Nicely done, BTW!
You might have guessed, I also like cars.
Lol.

4Pretty far off-topic...well, almost... Empty Re: Pretty far off-topic...well, almost... Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:11 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Cool video & stereo!

dadrab

dadrab
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL you certainly have no problem combining all three of your hobbies into the same video! Well done.

Thank you, GF. I reckon you're right. Cool

Pontiacivan wrote:Any video with a Tony Stark figure in it is fine by me!
Nicely done, BTW!
You might have guessed, I also like cars.
Lol.

Thanks Pontiacivan. I've had a love affair going on with certain cars since I was a kid. Mine needed some TLC (deferred maintenance) when I got it, so I did that first and then went after some quality tunes.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Cool video & stereo!

Much appeciated, Mr. Wolf. It was fun and certainly worth the outcome. Sounds good in there.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Pretty cool set up!

CHEERS!

7Pretty far off-topic...well, almost... Empty Re: Pretty far off-topic...well, almost... Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:31 am

dadrab

dadrab
Thank you, Roger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum