OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mezco Return of the Living Dead Dolls Sadie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

This is the new modern day version of the Living Dead Dolls. This time, they've got better articulation (18 poa), a lot of accessories, and even moveable eyes! Sadie is around 10 inches tall, slightly shorter than a typical TBLeague doll. She comes with a bunch of hands, a meat cleaver, an actual little stuffed teddy bear, a tombstone with a secret function, a nice shawl, and an alternate serious face.

Sadie's very cute and also has wonderful paint application. She has this dark goth kind of make-up. All of her accessories are also extremely detailed and beautifully painted.

As for her background story, she's supposed to be a kid who died, but nobody cared, so she rose from her grave to share the experience of death with others (aka she wants to kill) Laughing

Visisonor

Visisonor
What a cheerful girl Smile
Mezco has other characters in this line, but Sadie fits the definition of a Living Dead Doll perfectly.
I didn't know they were that large.

Adeno

Visisonor wrote:What a cheerful girl Smile
Mezco has other characters in this line, but Sadie fits the definition of a Living Dead Doll perfectly.
I didn't know they were that large.

I was also surprised by the size! I honestly thought they were like 6 or 7 inches only because the videos I see on youtube about the old LDDs made them look small. When I got her in her coffin, I immediately thought of her as a giant titan lol!

Anyway here she is next to a TBLeague lady with the "teen" body type, forgot which model it is.

Mezco Return of the Living Dead Dolls Sadie AAPLBqt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum