OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:41 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
I noticed some problems with divets, or small depressions/holes in certain parts of the body.  I counted 6 in all.  And the seams down the inner thighs and sides of the body are a bit distracting.  I wanted to shave them off but was worried it may scrape away the stain-resistant properties of the skin.  

She seems a tad bit shorter than an S12, but not by much.  Her buttocks are an odd shape, sort of flat and squarish.  I'd post more pics but haven't learned how to post more than the two or three allowable.  

Cool things, the body is impressive in person, although you can't tell from the photos.  The muscles are placed and sculpted really well, I was thoroughly  impressed.  Neat thing, there are some blue lines, that I've come to believe are deliberate, that seem to indicate veins, on the thighs and the inner elbows.  If they are just a fluke or a mistake, it seems like a happy accident.  Hope you can see them in the photo.  

The feet are very hard plastic and it took me 5 minutes of soaking them in boiling water to get them to get soft enough to pop on.  The hands are delicate and nice and pop right on.  The joints are very stiff and take more effort to pose the body.  The body is firmer than the Tbleague, but nice.

I decided, even with the problematic issues, that I really like the body and therefore decided to keep it.

Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved 20240410
Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Airbru29
Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Airbru28

2Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:27 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you liked it and thanks for your notes and impressions.

3Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:56 am

madnug

madnug
Nice of you to share some images and thoughts on the body, how's this compared to the ANT AB001 body.?

4Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
She does look really nice Faith, in the pictures Very Happy . Shame about the annoying parts though Sad .

5Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:06 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
madnug wrote:Nice of you to share some images and thoughts on the body, how's this compared to the ANT AB001 body.?

I wouldn't even compare the two, the Very Cool body is highly superior in every way. I'd almost say it surpasses the Tbleague body, with the exception of the rear end. I think Tbleague finally has a challenger in quality. The Ant body does not have much muscular definition. It is quite bland and generic. I bought one and won't use it for any clothing that is revealing, being that it is so bland. I use it as a background character when an extra body is absolutely necessary. It wouldn't bother me much if the Ant body got torn or stained. Not a big loss since it just sits unused in a drawer. It is even inferior to the nth degree to a jiaou doll body. I find it almost offensive in its simplicity, not worth even the $30.00 I paid for it...

6Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:24 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
[quote="BAMComix"]She does look really nice Faith, in the pictures Very Happy . Shame about the annoying parts though

My photography skills are lacking and my photos don't do it justice.  It is a beautiful piece, and you can see the artistry of the sculptors who fashioned it.  I blushed it, but the blushing doesn't stick, I think because of the anti-staining skin.  The skin is not quite as soft as Tbleague, and not as permeable apparently.  I find the normal skin tone easily matches a wide variety of the heads that are in-between pale and tan that I hadn't found a match for.  It won't replace the soft feminine curves of the S04 05, which is what I chose for Nadja.  It's more comparable to the S23 except for the height and the legs, which are slimmer.  It has major 6-pack abs and is quite 'fit' as you British would say. It looks like she works out a Lot, lol! She's a brick house! It has the perfect size breasts but tiny nipples which are pre-blushed.  It is more petite and less hippy than it looks in the promo photos.  I think it may be smaller than the S10-12.  Thanks for commenting Dal!

7Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Melancholic wrote:
BAMComix wrote:She does look really nice Faith, in the pictures Very Happy . Shame about the annoying parts though

My photography skills are lacking and my photos don't do it justice.  It is a beautiful piece, and you can see the artistry of the sculptors who fashioned it.  I blushed it, but the blushing doesn't stick, I think because of the anti-staining skin.  The skin is not quite as soft as Tbleague, and not as permeable apparently.  I find the normal skin tone easily matches a wide variety of the heads that are in-between pale and tan that I hadn't found a match for.  It won't replace the soft feminine curves of the S04 05, which is what I chose for Nadja.  It's more comparable to the S23 except for the height and the legs, which are slimmer.  It has the perfect size breasts but tiny nipples which are pre-blushed.  It is more petite and less hippy than it looks in the promo photos.  I think it may be smaller than the S10-12.  Thanks for commenting Dal!

I shall look forward to seeing her character grow and develop, Faith bounce

8Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:33 am

Melancholic

Melancholic
BAMComix wrote:
Melancholic wrote:
BAMComix wrote:She does look really nice Faith, in the pictures Very Happy . Shame about the annoying parts though

I shall look forward to seeing her character grow and develop, Faith  bounce

I plan on using her mainly for boudoir photos.  The body deserves to be showcased in revealing clothes.  😃
I was hoping that the feet would be a bit smaller the Tbleague, so it's easier to fit into shoes, but they are the same size. I would've added photos of the feet but fear the photo would go over too well, ya know? 😉

9Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:47 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Melancholic wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
Melancholic wrote:

I shall look forward to seeing her character grow and develop, Faith  bounce

I plan on using her mainly for boudoir photos.  The body deserves to be showcased in revealing clothes.  😃
 I was hoping that the feet would be a bit smaller the Tbleague, so it's easier to fit into shoes, but they are the same size.  I would've added photos of the feet but fear the photo would go over too well, ya know?  😉

lol!

10Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:27 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Congrats, looks like a great acquisition!

Does it have anatomically correct details?

11Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:13 am

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the pics. Shame about the divits. Looks like that's probably from their molding process.

The blue lines are intentional from what I've seen in other threads.

Also be careful with the elbow, knee joints. I saw in an online post that the metal skeleton has already poked through someone's.

12Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:12 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
Visisonor wrote:Congrats, looks like a great acquisition!

Does it have anatomically correct details?

Yes, it does. The genitalia is detailed but the nipples are tiny, albeit pre-blushed.

13Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Empty Re: Very Cool VCD-01B body recieved Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:18 pm

Melancholic

Melancholic
csyeung wrote:Thanks for the pics. Shame about the divits. Looks like that's probably from their molding process.

The blue lines are intentional from what I've seen in other threads.

Also be careful with the elbow, knee joints. I saw in an online post that the metal skeleton has already poked through someone's.

Thanks for the heads up. I just recieved mine so haven't had any time with it yet, and I will take that into consideration and be gentle with the body. I figured it was too good to be true 😃. But I'm glad the blue lines are intentional, I thought maybe it was just hopeful thinking on my part, but the placement is too much of a coincidence not to be a purposeful placement. Don't know if they'll show up well in photos though. You have to look pretty close to see them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum