OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 15132510
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151330m6nhd7l6j18lbn6h
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151337r3oesluls3eeeleu
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151342rwojr217ww4ufzrl
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151347g1vsvge4e1nuuc8e
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151350dflt80ii17tqj8ab
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151355gq1cbyo801zt4k6y
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151358xy0tfugsyyqsqces
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151404b2oc8324nnz664iu
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151406rf7f79vvfffvrr1l
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 15141110
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 15140910
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151414t5e61e1egra6rrap
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151417o0riibxi5ryqqxpi
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] 151423sddfq3e48o078e4f

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like "hooded" figures and the style - in fantasy or post apocalypse.
Nevertheless, my first reaction was a bit dissapointment after clicking this thread. I somehow think they look a bit...cheapish? But maybe that is from my experience with 3rd party products from ebay, which often have very cheap fabric.

This could be better.

Zes

Zes
Is this supposed to be Alice from the Resident Evil live-action movies? The outfit does look similar

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like the idea. I am not sold on the material they have gone with (on the hood etc) as it looks too transparent.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I do like it, although it is rather simple, and given the outfit design, they really should have used a seamless body.

valentin

valentin
Just FYI, SA Toys does only accessories and clothing. They do not do full figures.

Been searching for a while too, and not able to reference the look either, i actually thought it was dune or monster hunter, or even assassins creed. they were neither....

Anyway, direct translate yields the following,

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] Screen14
NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys 1/6 Apocalyptic Dune Palace Assassin Dress [Black/Earth Color] Screen15

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So the body is up to the consumer... and the price is hopefully low(er). That's better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum