OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017 SPAULDING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible doll
NO: WS017
Material: alloy, plastic, cloth

Accessories list:
hooded head sculpture * 1,
body * 1,
shirt * 1,
pants * 1,
shoes * 1 pair
6 hand types, 1
kitchen knife, 1
long axe, 1
hammer, 1 broken
leg, 1
chopper, 1 hacksaw
, 1
trap prop, 1
lawn platform,

WHY STUDIO 1/6 captain Spaulding action figure
NO: WS017
Material: alloy, plastic, cloth

List of accessories:
Head carving&hat * 1
Primitive * 1
Shirt * 1
Pants * 1
Shoes * 1
Fruit knife * 1
Hand type * 6
Kitchen knife * 1
Long ax * 1
Hammer * 1
Broken leg * 1
Chopper * 1
Hacksaw * 1
Trap props * 1
Lawn platform * 1

NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124038ty5l8vl0lq51o0pp
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124041holmdmndzmexydvm
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124044j451gs4sw0z3h18s
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124046k2bl28cfxk8jckle
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124049g2668yvbvlntqbdt
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124052ikiikkl1mzr6ljdi
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124055nt18jgz08cnjjma5
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124057zu777v1uteueuz1t
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124100cfzh82mfvhv5gvvv
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124103bmslmmskmsmkihhn
NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING 124104oqc1m79g3fu1mzff

shazzdan

shazzdan
I saw the movie - pretty low-grade horror film. Not sure why they bothered to make a figure but the accessories look pretty neat.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I feel like this guy could be Scoops' nemesis in the Astra-verse. Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:I feel like this guy could be Scoop's nemesis in the Astra-verse. Very Happy

Haha! I like it! He needs as little dirt and grit (unless he's from the dream realm). Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not my thing (killer clowns) but well done. I had the same reaction as Sky: this one could play bad clown to Scoops' good clown in the Astraverse.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Spaulding is iconic. 3 movies, the Firefly family.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

teamweapon

shazzdan wrote:I saw the movie - pretty low-grade horror film. Not sure why they bothered to make a figure but the accessories look pretty neat.

I completely agree, i think its a dreadful movie.
But its the cult of rob zombie who love everything he does.
I dont think it looks anything like sid haig at all, its only the make up that lets you know its him.
All that said i think zombie did make a really great movie in the lords of salem, which thoroughly surprised me at the time, and i have since watched it a couple times more Smile

ukshaun

ukshaun
Good choice of character.
Lousy implementation. I say that, as the portrait looks way way off.

NEW PRODUCT: WHY STUDIO 1/6 House of 1,000 Corpses movable collectible figure NO: WS017  SPAULDING Captai10
LOADING: Image(s)

Here's my Captain Spaulding, by NECA
I have owned this figure, which is smaller than 1/6th scale, for many years.
Articulation is very limited. I like the figure all the same.
I wish i had kept the packaging. I did not care for such things back then Wink

NECA offered the same/similar figure with a smaller hat.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum