OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
777TOYS NO.FT014 Bruce Lee 1/6 onesixth action figure
Materials: plastic, alloy, cloth
Accessories list:

1 head carving(Book to give away a battle damaged head sculpture as a gift)

1/6 action body

Replace 7 hand types

1 Coat top

2 pairs of pants

1 waist cover

1 vest

Two double jointed sticks

Two air tickets

1 bundle

1 pair of shoes

1 pair of socks

1 long stick

1 plaque

NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094803fllkee0rpheqenp5
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094800nliqpquqmz2u9zmp
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094800wk1spyyp3q33ps3i
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094801th5w7amm2zysnnmy
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094802kux84lu4u4r9xu7m
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094802s9z1xgib21zaeib9
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094803ou2zc0voccwujcoa
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094804u366a22e2a0ceeix
NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 094805orrv7on8zuzujwro

Diana

Diana
Oooph! Very nice and very tempting... I really want a good Bruce Lee to go with the matching TBL body... These clothes sets would be a good start. I doubt the head and hands match the skin tone though.

Chip

He looks good , I already put together a Bruce Lee figure , but this is tempting , shame they didn`t use a tbl body . Is He pre order , price ?

Valiarde

Valiarde
I never watched his movies I must confess, despite me liking the asian combat movies of the time (like Incredible Kung Fu Mission) so luckily not tempting for me, but cool option!

Chip wrote:He looks good , I already put together a Bruce Lee figure , but this is tempting , shame they didn`t use a tbl body . Is He pre order , price ?

Up on kghobby for 109 Euro plus shipping

So expect him around $150 on most sites.

3Afr

3Afr
yep a very cool Bruce Lee... the face is quite similar, maybe I'll let myself be tempted.... However, I don't know this brand.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That looks fantastic. Loved Bruce Lee as a kid. He’s the reason I started doing martial arts when I was ten (got beat up A LOT as a scrawny kid).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 777 Toys 1/6 Bruce Lee FT014 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, a great looking Bruce Lee figure. Outside of my usual scope, but I might be tempted to pick up some of the pieces.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm kinda tempted by this, although it looks to be just the costume and heads that are included. Is that a worldbox body they are using in the pics?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:I'm kinda tempted by this, although it looks to be just the costume and heads that are included. Is that a worldbox body they are using in the pics?
Hard to tell. The newer WB bodies tend to have a separate neck piece, but that is not enough to go on.

Chip

csyeung wrote:I'm kinda tempted by this, although it looks to be just the costume and heads that are included. Is that a worldbox body they are using in the pics?

Your listing said it includes 1 Action Body , why do you now question this ?

csyeung

csyeung
Chip wrote:

Your listing said it includes 1 Action Body , why do you now question this ?

Indeed it does! I don't know for some reason i thought it was just the heads and body. I must have misread some forum post on this figure from facebook.

Chip

O.K , had me worried , it`s priced well enough for some companies to pull a stunt like that . I hope it is a Worldbox body . I pre ordered one @ Giant Toys .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum