OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP did the forum break??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP did the forum break?? Empty HELP did the forum break?? Fri May 10, 2024 7:01 pm

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Went to upload some photos in one of the threads and no photos can upload.
I select photos, hit “add” and send all, nothing happens. Did something break?, worked fine yesterday

2HELP did the forum break?? Empty Re: HELP did the forum break?? Sat May 11, 2024 1:33 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I'm not exactly sure but I suspect, like Ammo forum, OSF is run by forumotion, when they go down for maintenance, which can be at any time, it halts everything, sometimes not even allowing members to access the forum. This was probably the issue.

3HELP did the forum break?? Empty Re: HELP did the forum break?? Sat May 11, 2024 2:23 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
BAMComix wrote:I'm not exactly sure but I suspect, like Ammo forum, OSF is run by forumotion, when they go down for maintenance, which can be at any time, it halts everything, sometimes not even allowing members to access the forum. This was probably the issue.

Ok, that make sense. Eventually I could upload again, so all good.

4HELP did the forum break?? Empty Re: HELP did the forum break?? Sat May 11, 2024 2:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Gwebberarts wrote:
BAMComix wrote:I'm not exactly sure but I suspect, like Ammo forum, OSF is run by forumotion, when they go down for maintenance, which can be at any time, it halts everything, sometimes not even allowing members to access the forum. This was probably the issue.

Ok, that make sense.  Eventually I could upload again, so all good.

Happy to help Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum