OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seamless Male bodies?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seamless Male bodies? Empty Seamless Male bodies? Sun May 19, 2024 8:30 pm

statistx

So in terms of TBLeague, do i see it correctly that they only have the M3x series, with each of them being a different bodyshape, but also different skintone, unlike the female ones, where you have several series, with different boobsizes and different skins of each model type?

Jiaou seems to have more variety in that regard, with them having different bodytypes, each with their own choice of skintones.

Or am I missing something?

Also while on the topic of male bodies, I know they come with genitals (cause of the censored store pictures), but i have no idea how they are added, cause I've also seen that the bodies themselves are Ken dolls.
Is it by magnet, or tape?

2Seamless Male bodies? Empty Re: Seamless Male bodies? Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Here is a good side  by side comparison of the tbleague male bodies. This is taken from giantoy which has a more comprehensive description in the following link : tbl blog post

Seamless Male bodies? Giantoy-TBLeague-Male

The male parts come in a bag with the figures, I'm not quite sure how they attach as I don't own one.

3Seamless Male bodies? Empty Re: Seamless Male bodies? Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 pm

statistx

csyeung wrote:Here is a good side  by side comparison of the tbleague male bodies. This is taken from giantoy which has a more comprehensive description in the following link : tbl blog post

Seamless Male bodies? Giantoy-TBLeague-Male

The male parts come in a bag with the figures, I'm not quite sure how they attach as I don't own one.

Thanks, so i seem to have been correct. Also that just made me realize clothes probably are a pain, cause with their hugely different shapes and sizes, most clothes have to be made for a certain body

4Seamless Male bodies? Empty Re: Seamless Male bodies? Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 pm

csyeung

csyeung
yes definitely be aware that the bigger bodies like the m34 need specific clothing sets to fit. These are usually mentioned in the sets that are out there. I think most clothing is manufactured for the m31/m32 bodies which are fairly on par with most generic hot toys type male bodies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum