OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

D-Day Origins Chapter One: A chance meeting and an impromptu race.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
Hi everyone. I just uploaded my latest installment of the D-Day Origins, Mission One series this is Chapter One. I introduce two of the main characters in this chapter. Link is below. Please let me know what you think or if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/310x8-ENz68?si=PYYvO2rgP4vzZIBs

French

French
Thank you for your video. I'm too bad at English to understand the story properly. But it seems to me that you took liberties, there were no women ^^

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
French wrote:Thank you for your video. I'm too bad at English to understand the story properly. But it seems to me that you took liberties, there were no women ^^

Hello my friend. I can understand how the story would look that way, especially if you do not understand English. The story of these women is not of them being combat soldiers. One is a medic and the other is a mechanic. To the best of my knowledge and understanding, about half of the U.S. W.A.C. (Women Army Corps) personnel served in the European theater during WWII. None seen active combat. Most were medics, and administrative personnel. There were non traditional duties as well. Some were mechanics, weather forecaster, drivers and electricians. They were also code breakers, radio operators, and laboratory personnel. Just to name a few. Thank you for watching, I greatly appreciate it.

French

French
My English is so bad that I thought they were two fighters, scout type.
I knew about the nurses. It's often like that in many armies.

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
No worries my friend. I honestly didn't think about how the story would be perceived by someone who wasn't fluent in English. I am going to keep that in mind on my next edit. Take care my friend.

Visisonor

Visisonor
This can be used to advertise Jeeps, both 1/6 and 1/1 scale Smile

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
I'm still waiting on my commission check. 😁

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That was pretty awesome. Excellent photography and the terrain seems to fit in perfectly. Great stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

D-Day Origins Chapter One: A chance meeting and an impromptu race.  Ed116210

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
Thank you. I greatly appreciate that.

Kiwi-Paul

Very enjoyable, loved the slow motion scene which was very realistic thanks to the loose shingle spraying up around the tyres. Look forward to more adventures.

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
Thank you. I'm waiting on a few props, but hope to start filming the next chapter soon.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice new movie. I'm sure it took various takes and corrections, but you made it look seamless.

Dirty-Deeds

Dirty-Deeds
Thank you. It did indeed take a lot of filming to piece all that together. We got most of the footage on the first day, but we shot more a few days later just to be sure we got plenty of shots at multiple angles in order to properly tell the story. It was a ton of fun shooting it and piecing it all together, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum