OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The fearless Vampire Killers - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ephiane

Ephiane
Let's start with the small theater. The bloodthirsty Count Krolock has found out about the beautiful innkeeper's daughter Sarah and kidnaps her to his castle. There she is to be sacrificed to his vampire people at a festival. The Count must keep his vampire vassals submissive...

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 113

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 223

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 510

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 612

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 715

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 815

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 916

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 1110

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 1210

Diana

Diana
Woooow, your creativity keeps blowing my mind! Your use of those two sculpts is fantastic! Love how you used her side glance and his expression. You have such a good eye for these things! Keep'em coming! Very Happy

Allotropos

Allotropos
whoa dude.
love the fangs on "the foe" !!
looking forward to seeing what happens next with Sarah !

Zes

Zes
Very creative photos, nice work!

Visisonor

Visisonor
Beautiful sequence!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully conceived, created, and executed, with lovely posing and photographing (all the way to Carcassonne, if I'm not mistaken). There is a certain irrepressible humor in your scenes, which at times belies the seriousness of the action (almost as if the "actors" intend it), which I actually find very endearing.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Really well done, Ephi. Love the set and photos. All the posing was perfectly effective and really captures the moment of Sarah’s capture. Awesome stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Looks like he got his take out Razz Excellent sets and photos, not to mention the superb positioning bounce

ukshaun

ukshaun
Haha! very good. I spotted Willem Dafoe straight away!

This shot works very well:
The fearless Vampire Killers  - Theater performance act one. The kidnapping of Sarah 1110

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

teamweapon

i have to say that dafoe head look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
looks perfect in that scenario!
i have quite a nice movie poster for FVK Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
Diana wrote:Woooow, your creativity keeps blowing my mind! Your use of those two sculpts is fantastic! Love how you used her side glance and his expression. You have such a good eye for these things! Keep'em coming! Very Happy

Thank you very much, Di. Often the motivation for me is to build something in 1:6 just to see if I can do it. But when I read that I can make others enjoy looking at it, that's a much nicer reason. Thank you for that.

Allotropos wrote:whoa dude.
love the fangs on "the foe" !!
looking forward to seeing what happens next with Sarah !

Thanks Allotropos. It's always nice to receive a compliment from someone whose work you also admire. Spoiler

The Count will make her beautiful for his party. Because the year before there was only one skinny woodcutter to suck out.

Zes wrote:Very creative photos, nice work!

Thank You very much, Zes. Great to have You here.

Visisonor wrote:Beautiful sequence!

Thank You Vision.
I hope I don't need another two years to continue this story.  Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully conceived, created, and executed, with lovely posing and photographing (all the way to Carcassonne, if I'm not mistaken). There is a certain irrepressible humor in your scenes, which at times belies the seriousness of the action (almost as if the "actors" intend it), which I actually find very endearing.

Psssst! Ian!  If I had known that we had professors of medieval architecture with us here, I would have at least tried to use Taufers Castle from the film.   Very Happy   I try to bring film and musical elements together. The humor will of course come with the scatterbrained professor and his assistant.

Stryker2012 wrote:Really well done, Ephi. Love the set and photos. All the posing was perfectly effective and really captures the moment of Sarah’s capture. Awesome stuff.

Thank You very much Stryker. Ahh ! capturing ist a better word for kidnapping, rigth ? But come on, it´s a comedy.  Wink

BAMComix wrote:Looks like he got his take out  Razz  Excellent sets and photos, not to mention the superb positioning bounce

Thank You, Bam. You know i´m a big fan of Your Stories too.

ukshaun wrote:Haha! very good. I spotted Willem Dafoe straight away!

This shot works very well:

Thank You Ukshaun.
I tried to show some wind in this picture. Dog fur hair can be easily modeled with the fingers.

teamweapon wrote:i have to say that dafoe head look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
looks perfect in that scenario!
i have quite a nice movie poster for FVK Smile

Thank you, Teamweapon. How nice to have a fan of the film here. I am always open to requests as to what else should be included in the theater performance. Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The humor is already there! As is the wind! Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Looks like he got his take out  Razz  Excellent sets and photos, not to mention the superb positioning bounce

Thank You, Bam. You know i´m a big fan of Your Stories too.

Embarassed Aw, thank you Very Happy .

French

French
I really like. It reminds me of an old Roman Polanski film, "Le bal des vampires" (in French). The heroine was a red-headed woman.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks French. That's a very nice compliment. The small 1:6 theater is supposed to represent exactly this film and the named musical. If someone feels reminded of this without knowing it, my goal has been achieved. Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Another fantastic photo series from Ephiane! Willem Dafoe as a vampire is an inspired choice! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Titan

Titan
Nice Ephiane! I am once again inspired by your photo comic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum