OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Empty Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:09 am

Patreon_3DXFiles

I haven't been a huge fan of the designs for some of the more recent beings in a galaxy far far away, but I do like the Abednedo

Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Img_7811

2Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Empty Re: Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:35 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m not familiar with his species, but it does look cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Ed116210

3Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Empty Re: Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:16 am

Diana

Diana
They look great! I had to google them and I like the look of these Abednedo, too! Smile

4Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Empty Re: Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I remember them vaguely, and this rendition looks great.

5Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Empty Re: Star Wars - Abednedo head Sculpts Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:38 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool looking heads!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum