OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spandex Stories (marvel heroes)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

121Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 am

Ephiane

[quote="blackpool"]lil "heroic" update, still having fun from time to time with my mcu guys... and girls!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Defend11

That Scene Laughing  I have to edit this reminds me at that Elevator scenes in Action movies, when You can here that relaxing Music like in the elevators of shopping centers. Before the door opens and the Crash boom bang Gunbattle started Very Happy

122Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:08 pm

ReverendSpooky

Damn man, your Defenders team is looking so spot on. Love that elevator scene. And the Scarlet Witch effects are so awesome. I may need to hit you up for some tips and tricks on how you did those, as it'd be great for House of Seasons. Your photos are consistently so incredible. Always jealous of your talent!

http://reverendspooky.com

123Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:59 am

blackpool

Ephiane wrote:
That Scene Laughing  I have to edit this reminds me at that Elevator scenes in Action movies, when You can here that relaxing Music like in the elevators of shopping centers. Before the door opens and the Crash boom bang Gunbattle started Very Happy

Thanks a lot Eph!!! So many great elevator scenes indeed, I still have the spiderman one on my todo list as well as the captain america's...

ReverendSpooky wrote:Damn man, your Defenders team is looking so spot on.  Love that elevator scene.  And the Scarlet Witch effects are so awesome.  I may need to hit you up for some tips and tricks on how you did those, as it'd be great for House of Seasons.  Your photos are consistently so incredible.  Always jealous of your talent!

Thanks a lot Adam, hit me anytime when you want to talk photoshop tricks, most of them are not hard to achieve, those "power" effects are basically playing on the layer "mode" (try to play from "normal" to overlay, color dodge, soft/hard light...)

Here is my latest marvel "edit", it's been a while I hadn't properly worked on green screen, Gamora is a stunningly beautiful figure btw!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Marvel12

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Marvel14

124Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:12 am

Chip

Amazing collection and photography , you have a collection like I wish I had , glad you added photos as I would likely have missed your earlier posts , really enjoyed looking at these .

125Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Love the GOTG recreation. That’s awesome. I have the first Gamora, and I think she’s awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 C8485110

126Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:42 pm

Diana

Diana
Awww... they look so good!!! Goosebumps worthy!

And I somehow missed the last few updates. I would never pass on the title of this thread. So I gotta express my love for your Defenders and that elevator scene. Matt looked so silly insisting on still wearing that mask. Laughing

Thank you!!! (Now where is the subscribe button...)

127Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous imagery as always, Alex!

128Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:40 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
A wonderful collection of super heroes! wonderfully photographed as always. I have to say, the black widow really is stunning. I have the same figure myself and always find she is difficult to photograph, but maybe that's just me??

129Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Illusion

Illusion
aaaahhhh - another amazing, marvellous, thread. Simply wow.
I have gone through it all.. what a wealth of cool posing and the effects come across so naturally and professional... nothing seeming exaggerated.

also the figures are right up my alley... I love you

Wish I could do this, but given all the other „wish I could“s, I will never start with photography and editing. Probably takes just about as long as creating dioramas and things...

130Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:24 am

blackpool

blackpool
Chip wrote:Amazing collection and photography , you have a collection like I wish I had , glad you added photos as I would likely have missed your earlier posts , really enjoyed looking at these .

Thanks a lot for the very kind comment, it's been 15 years now or so close, the collection grew up, shrunk, and grew back up... Glad you like my pics, I try my best at conveying the enthousiasm those lil dolls bring me!

Stryker2011 wrote:Love the GOTG recreation. That’s awesome. I have the first Gamora, and I think she’s awesome.

Sadly I was late on the firs Gamora, so it's been three years I was waiting for the second in order to make that shot, that's really the scene that caught me in the first guardians movie...

Btw Mark if interested I grabbed the raccoon as well, he was around 130$ on kghobby, and even cheaper on toyswonderland (but I grabbed him along with nebula to save some shipping cost)

Diana wrote:Awww... they look so good!!! Goosebumps worthy!

And I somehow missed the last few updates. I would never pass on the title of this thread. So I gotta express my love for your Defenders and that elevator scene. Matt looked so silly insisting on still wearing that mask. Laughing

Thank you!!! (Now where is the subscribe button...)

Awwww thanks for the lovely feedback Diana!!! I didn't enjoy the Defenders as much as Daredevil or Jessica Jones, but I really enjoyed that elevator/office part, and the chinese restaurant sequence following, the humor was very refreshing, and the action still strong!

GubernatorFan wrote:Gorgeous imagery as always, Alex!

Thanks a lot Ian!

BAMComix wrote:A wonderful collection of super heroes! wonderfully photographed as always. I have to say, the black widow really is stunning. I have the same figure myself and always find she is difficult to photograph, but maybe that's just me??

Hehehe that's not just you, this black widow is so tricky to shoot, she's gorgeous in hand but still very hard to grab her likeness or beauty except under certain angles... I very rarely shoot her with tha headsculpt (yet I tried again for the international women's day)

Illusion wrote:aaaahhhh - another amazing, marvellous, thread. Simply wow.
I have gone through it all.. what a wealth of cool posing and the effects come across so naturally and professional...  nothing seeming exaggerated.

also the figures are right up my alley...  I love you

Wish I could do this, but given all the other „wish I could“s, I will never start with photography and editing. Probably takes just about as long as creating dioramas and things...

Thank you very much Illusion! Indeed diorama making is horribly time consuming (but so rewarding and such a calming activity) I barely do real dioramas, mostly quick setting with a couple walls and some props to make the trick...

About photography, I use a lot instagram to talk with other toy photographers, a lot of them get superb results with their phone and a desk lamp, it's mostly a matter of trying! But yes again it can get time consuming

Here is my latest shot, the edit part was very minimal, only the fog at their feet and Wanda's magic are digitally added... Most of the time was spent trying to make them hold together against that printed wall. a couple orange/blue spots on the left and on the right, and voila!

Happy women's day to all the ladies here, sorry for being late (should be everyday, that would be easier!)

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Marvel15

131Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:12 am

Diana

Diana
blackpool wrote:I didn't enjoy the Defenders as much as Daredevil or Jessica Jones, but I really enjoyed that elevator/office part, and the chinese restaurant sequence following, the humor was very refreshing, and the action still strong!

Wholeheartedly agree. Very Happy

And that's an awesome photo!! Five strong women. 💚
(And that is still my favorite ScarJo BW version. Very happy to have started my collection with her. Very Happy)

132Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:06 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you, blackpool! Absolutely LOVE that lineup photo --everything about it is gorgeous! I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

133Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:10 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another gorgeous shot, Alex. Of course it helps that the subjects are beautiful and beautifully made. But your background and posing are flawless, and your lighting creates such a perfect mood. Are they waiting for the guys to finally get there (late as usual)? Or are they trying to lure some villain predator into picking on them and then pounce? Smile

134Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:your background and posing are flawless, and your lighting creates such a perfect mood.
Those are the words I should have said. Smile

135Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:57 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Love the ladies shot, so expressive, and the moody lighting really helps.

I actually have all of the Guardians (including the bootleg Mantis). If Hot Toys makes an official Mantis, I might get her (it would depend on how good the sculpt is, but since they are going with sculpted hair now, it might be a pass regardless as the bootleg is pretty good).

136Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:26 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow! what a great shot!

137Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:41 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic as ever ! Thank You very much for Your great pictures, Pool. I love to see all the HT Sculpts next to the others.

138Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:23 am

ZombieTestSubject

I'm so glad I came across this. The photography and set up are just amazing. My only question is, how come they have not hired you to advertise their products? I hope you keep posting.

139Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:13 am

blackpool

blackpool
Diana wrote:
Wholeheartedly agree. Very Happy

And that's an awesome photo!! Five strong women. 💚
(And that is still my favorite ScarJo BW version. Very happy to have started my collection with her. Very Happy)

I think that's my favorite BW as well! Mine is kinda hybrid, I bought the iron man 2 and avengers versions, then only grabbed additional headsculpts from the other releases... I'm quite tempted by the endgame version though, she looks gorgeous!

skywalkersaga wrote:Thank you, blackpool! Absolutely LOVE that lineup photo --everything about it is gorgeous! I love you

Thanks a lot miss! got a new one coming, just couldn't post it in time, too many FX and edition to do on it...

GubernatorFan wrote:Another gorgeous shot, Alex. Of course it helps that the subjects are beautiful and beautifully made. But your background and posing are flawless, and your lighting creates such a perfect mood. Are they waiting for the guys to finally get there (late as usual)? Or are they trying to lure some villain predator into picking on them and then pounce? Smile

I gotta confess they are all gorgeous straight out of the box, which makes things much easier indeed! (I noticed afterward about the posing against the wall like prositutes, actually super funny as it's totally unintended, I took the inspiration from a guardians of the galaxy line up poster, but once with ladies only... Glad no woman jumped at my throat for this one lol)

Diana wrote:
Those are the words I should have said. Smile

Then double thank you to you both for those super kind words!

Stryker2011 wrote:Love the ladies shot, so expressive, and the moody lighting really helps.

I actually have all of the Guardians (including the bootleg Mantis). If Hot Toys makes an official Mantis, I might get her (it would depend on how good the sculpt is, but since they are going with sculpted hair now, it might be a pass regardless as the bootleg is pretty good).

I'm not a big fan of the sculpted hair either, on captain marvel the suit is already very limiting, but with that hair helmet, she cannot take any cool pose, that's one static lady lol
I'd love to see the official mantis being released, such a cute underestimated character!

BAMComix wrote:Wow! what a great shot!

Thanks a lot sir!!!

Ephiane wrote:Fantastic as ever ! Thank You very much for Your great pictures, Pool. I love to see all the HT Sculpts next to the others.

Thank you very much Eph! Posting a new one right now with the same ladies, the originally scheduled pic for the women's day lol

ZombieTestSubject wrote:I'm so glad I came across this. The photography and set up are just amazing. My only question is, how come they have not hired you to advertise their products? I hope you keep posting.

Thanks a lot for the very kind feedback! To answer your question, it would be amazing but I don't have the level, hot toys bloggers are super talented and working super hard to get movie quality images, and while I edit one, they edit 20 for hot toys to choose from... Speaking of this Alex Brooks alias "BG_Toyart" on instagram recently "retired" from it, I have so much respect for this photographer, he did teach me a lot, and made me buy so many figures because of his promo shots lol

New shot with most my marvelous ladies, only pepper potts, elektra, and jessica jones missing... Hope you'll like!

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Marvel16

140Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful new shot, Alex. I think one of them is needed on a different planet (and as far as I am concerned, she can stay there) and you can bring in Pepper or Elektra or Ms Jones instead. Your humility and fairness is as impressive as your talent. If they were smart and keeping an eye on what is being said about their products, they should have come across your gorgeous work and noticed it, and now that there is a vacancy, they should have brought you on board. Oh, and you can trust me to jump down your throat anytime you inadvertently commit any act of insensitivity -- as if! Smile

141Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:52 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
another amazing shot! bounce bounce bounce

142Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What a great shot. Love the posing — particularly on Gamora. And the effects are awesome.

143Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 10:14 am

blackpool

blackpool
the captain marvel in all her glory... (shot in front of the tv screen while a friend was blowing vape smoke all over the place lol)

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Captai10

Hope you'll like!

144Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 10:59 am

Diana

Diana
Aww YES!!!! Beautiful posing, great effects for an awesome shot!!!   Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 1f44f

And that last group shot, too. Missed that somehow.

145Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 12:08 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL finally something good to come out of vape smoke! And I mean your imagery.

146Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 12:36 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
awesome blackpool!

147Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Mon May 10, 2021 12:43 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Very Cool my friend.

AFM

148Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:37 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks a lot for the kind words friends!

Some more group action, after all those quiet pictures lol

Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Marvel19

149Kitbash - Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) - Page 6 Empty Re: Spandex Stories (marvel heroes) Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:44 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Yeah brother! That is very cool! Great job as always.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum