OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

actionfiguremovies2

dadrab wrote:Killer upgrade, brah.

One damn fine looking Lobo, indeed. I'm most impressed.

Thanks bro. Glad you think I did the Main Man justice.

ReverendSpooky

Incredible finished. The perfect take on Lobo. Love it.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Ya know if they ever make a bull dog that is articulated, He will get his dog.

It’s not articulated, but:

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Animal-Series-British-Bulldog-Version-A-p/did-as002a.htm

PureEnergy

Articulated 1/6 animals?  

How about a pot 'o gold at the end of a rainbow?  

Wink

blackpool

blackpool
Fantastic work!!! Your Lobo is a beast! I even think he is a better rendition of the character than the official one released by sideshow, despite a more serious expression he looks much more agressive and threatening... Veeeery well done!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
ReverendSpooky wrote:Incredible finished.  The perfect take on Lobo.  Love it.  
Thanks brother.

Stryker2011 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Ya know if they ever make a bull dog that is articulated, He will get his dog.

It’s not articulated, but:

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Animal-Series-British-Bulldog-Version-A-p/did-as002a.htm

I saw that one, but animation is my whole thing. So without articulation this dog just will not work for me. Thanks for look one up though.
blackpool wrote:Fantastic work!!! Your Lobo is a beast! I even think he is a better rendition of the character than the official one released by sideshow, despite a more serious expression he looks much more agressive and threatening... Veeeery well done!

Thanks so much my friend. Very Happy

PureEnergy

Well, with or without articulated animals, it's all-around magnificent work, AFM.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
PureEnergy wrote:Well, with or without articulated animals, it's all-around magnificent work, AFM.  

Thanks my friend and if they ever make articulated dogs, I will definitely get some. Then Lobo can have his pups.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Excellent AFM!! He's got to be the centre piece of your collection, very intimidating!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
shovelchop81 wrote:Excellent AFM!! He's got to be the centre piece of your collection, very intimidating!

Thanks brother. It means a lot coming from someone with your mad skills for building great figures and gear.
Building the space bike is as close as I can come to what you do my friend, and I'm still million miles away.

Thanks again.

AFM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum