OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The winter is approaching, the festive season is coming! Threezero was officially authorized to present the "Game of Thrones" collection series.
The 1/6 Proportion Dragon Collection Collector will be pre-ordered on the official website at 9:00 am on December 21st!

1/6 ratio "Game of Thrones" Feilong Collection Level Puppet Detailed Specifications:
Based on visual effects (VFX) data, the dragon shape in the HBO TV series is truly restored. The finely crafted skin details and the ultimate in delicate coloring – the perfect expression of the fierce and fiery dragon shape!

Material: Resin

Flying dragon platform size: W583 x H450 x D875mm
Pricing is 9998 RMB (global package).

*The pictures in development are for reference only, and everything is subject to the final product.
*Dragon and Danielis. Daenerys Targaryen is sold separately.

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 10114710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12310110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12310610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12311010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12312110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12312710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12313110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12313810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12314310

#newproduct #Threezero #GameofThrones #Drogon/Dragon #animal #diorama #accessory

View user profile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It's quite nice, but, it doesn't look fully grown to me. During the last season she looked tiny when she rode it. It looks more 1/12 if it were to represent a fully grown one.

CHEERS!

View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks to be beautifully done. I bet plenty of fans would love it; personally I am not enough of a fan to prioritize a biggish resin statue over more articulated stuff.

View user profile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

That's something I want to make sure I get when I move!

CHEERS!

View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She’s a beauty, but I’m going to guess VERY cost prohibitive.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon TCFITBi
View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. Cost = $1500.00 USD!!!!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon TCFITBi
View user profile
He would look nice in the rear window of my golden Aston Martin One 77, but it's too tall.

So I'll pass.

View user profile
Stryker2011 wrote:Yep. Cost = $1500.00 USD!!!!

I can put it next to my solid gold Maserati and platinum-plated private jet.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

$1500!? They're having a laugh!

CHEERS!

View user profile
Oh well I think that clinches it I'm getting a 3d printer and making my own certainly not paying that.

View user profile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Sounds like a plan!

CHEERS!

View user profile
It's seems like a lot price wise. If I avoid buying 7 and a half figures (4 TBLeagues, 3 Asmus, and a hobbit, Astromech, or Dobby) around the $200 price, then I could get it.

Also, does anyone believe Samwell Tarly would scheme and try to kill Drogon, Jon Snow, Bran, Sansa, Arya, and Daenerys? I haven't been this nervous since battle of the bastards

View user profile
I think it's not the question of can or cannot afford...it's worth it or not...would be a great collection to the mother figure thou...

A cheaper alternative...

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon IMG-20181225-231236

View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
True. The beauty of the thing is that since we saw them grow up, these smaller renditions would work perfectly fine in lieu of a realistically-scaled fully-grown one, unless that is what one absolutely wanted to have.

Beautifully sculpted and painted, but man, come on ThreeZero.  $1500 for a chunk of resin?  Resin statues that are marketed as resin statues aren't that kinda money.  If this had some kind of crazy articulation, and a ton of accessories, I could see the price creeping in that direction (although still not $1500).  The Hulkbuster looks like it would cost a hell of a lot more to produce, and it's nowhere near this price.

I'd sooner go for Brassco's cheaper alternative.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum