OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
USD $199.00

“There’s a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.”

The 1/6 scale Ser Jorah Mormont collectible figure features an authentic likeness to the character’s appearance in Season 8 of the hit HBO television series Game of Thrones as portrayed by actor Iain Glen. The series’ award-winning costuming is carefully replicated in tailored clothing with finely-detailed textures and weathering that have become the impressive foundation of threezero’s Game of Thrones collectibles line-up.

Pre-order price: 199 USD / 1,545 HKD / 1,270 RMB / 21,745 JPY

GAME OF THRONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Home Box Office, Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. (s21)

* The estimated shipping date:4th Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Ser Jorah Mormont collectible details:

12” (30.8 cm) tall
Fully-articulated figure
Realistic head sculpt
Tailored clothing with finely-detailed textures and weathering
Clothing:

Cuirass
Pauldrons
Faux-leather shirt
Faux-leather skirt
Three Belts
Pants
Boots
Accessories:

Hooded cloak
Broadsword
Heartsbane sword with scabbard
Exchangeable hands:
Two pairs for holding swords
One pair of relaxed hands
One pair of fists
One pair of hands spread open
Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, Magnet, and Fabric
Packaging size: ~ (W230 x H320 x D110)mm (1.1kg)

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez10
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez12
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez11
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez13
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez15
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez14
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez16
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez18
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez17
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez19
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez21
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Threez20

#newproduct #ThreeZero #GameofThrones #SerJorahMormont #fantasy #HBO #male

Valiarde

Valiarde
I am a fan of the outfits threeZ putting out for the GoT figures. Not intrrested in the character though

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I dig the costume. The head sculpt isn't bad, but it only looks like the actor from certain angles, and the straight on shot -- doesn't look that good. I can see using the entire body and outfit for any generic fantasy character, and use the head for something completely different.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I liked the character well enough, and while there is a slightly toy-like quality to it (is it the relatively glossy finish), the likeness looks pretty good overall. The outfit, as usual, is excellent. It would work great either for what it is or for kitbashing.

csyeung

csyeung
This line seems to get better and better craftmanshipwise. Too bad the interest for GOT seems to be waning for a while now and they've pretty much done all the major players.

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote: ... and while there is a slightly toy-like quality to it (is it the relatively glossy finish)....

That was my initial and immediate impression upon clicking in to this topic: the figure looks toy-like. Specifically, to my eye the head appears out of proportion to the body. My first thought was "similar to the Hasbro "Star Wars" Forces of Destiny figures... but with a more realistic head sculpt."

The head sculpt looks very detailed, and the armor is nicely detailed, but the level of detail doesn't quite seem to match. Visually, it seems like they went all-in in creating a highly detailed head sculpt, pairing it with a "pretty nicely detailed" costume.

Additionally, the head does not seem to sit "naturally" on the shoulders. It looks like the guy has a stiff neck – which would probably be the case if one walked around in heavy armor carrying a sword like that all day – or maybe a couple of fused neck vertebrae as a result of an old football injury.

Again, this is just my visual first impression based on these pics, but the head doesn't work with the body, in level of detail and especially in size, so the sense I get is, as noted above, "toy-like."

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Additionally, the head does not seem to sit "naturally" on the shoulders. It looks like the guy has a stiff neck – which would probably be the case if one walked around in heavy armor carrying a sword like that all day – or maybe a couple of fused neck vertebrae as a result of an old football injury. Again, this is just my visual first impression based on these pics, but the head doesn't work with the body, in level of detail and especially in size, so the sense I get is, as noted above, "toy-like."

Fair points. The head and neck are one piece, which limits articulation in general, but combined with the layers of clothing and armor, as well as a non-adjustable height, probably results in what you describe. It looks ok to me in some of the photos, less so in others, but I am no expert. If I recall, he had rather sparse wispy hair, and perhaps their execution of that in a molded head sculpt has resulted in a slightly oversized-looking head?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Here are in hand pics if it helps:

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Jorah110
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) Jorah210

[/img]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I could use the entire figure as is, except the head for a different character. I could then use the head for maybe one of my Western figures. Weird how it looks like he’s pulling his head close to his neck in those pics.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Ser Jorah Mormont (Season 8) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum