OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1

BBICN Shanghai flagship Taobao store
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7)
Threezero brings the character of Season 7 of the HBO TV show "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" to life with superb craftsmanship: Jaime · Jaime Lannister is perfectly reproduced in a 1/6 scale collectible action figure.

1/6 scale Jaime Lannister action figure details:
Highly restored to the character in the TV series.

Approximately 12.375 inches (31.5 cm) tall;
dedicated action figure body;
detailed, realistic head sculpt;
tailor-made clothing with fine texture and weather resistance;
full body armor;
belt;
trousers;
pair of boots;
interchangeable hands Shape:
A pair of relaxed hands;
a left hand holding a fist;
a left hand holding a sword.
Accessories:
Artificial leather soft armor;
gorget and breastplate;
cape;
pauldrons;
elbow pads;
sword and scabbard.
Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM (fabrics used for clothing)
Packing size: ~ (W160 x H360 x D110) mm (1.1 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0174
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0275
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0373
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0473
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0570
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0670
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0769
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0868
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 0965
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 10161
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 11153
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister 12150

#ThreeZero #GameOfThrones #JamieLannister #male #armor #fantasy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Reissue?

Iam waiting for Robb Stark Smile Saw some prototypes somewhere a gew weeks ago.

Zes

Zes
I wish they would have improved the head sculpt from the first release. That's pretty much the reason I didn't pick him up the first time.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He (still) looks excellent... but... another one? Surely they have not run out of characters or of more distinctive differences between characters' looks (e.g., Circei, Sansa, etc.).

Zes

Zes
GubernatorFan wrote:He (still) looks excellent... but... another one? Surely they have not run out of characters or of more distinctive differences between characters' looks (e.g., Circei, Sansa, etc.).

I'm still waiting for them to put up Season 7 Daenerys for preorder. It's been a year since they announced her.
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero - "Game of Thrones" Season 7 - Kingslayer Jaime Lannister Threez10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum