OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 1388

MCCToys x Mr.Z : 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set

No body head carving

Model: MCC018

Product List:

Black winter fur coat × 1
Casual shirt × 1
White t-shirt × 1
Black pants × 1
White military boots × 1
Black backpack × 1
Black cold cap × 1

MCCToys x Mr.Z 1/6 Mr. Z's mini Closet weekend casual

Without body and head

ITEM: MCC018

LIST:

Men's daily winter coat x 1
Casual shirts
White T-shirt x 1
Black pants x 1
White army boots x 1
Black backpack x 1
Black hat x 1

NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 2182
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 3158
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 4145
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 5142
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 6138
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 7134
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 8126
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 9124
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 10116
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 11118
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 21071610
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 21071810
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 21071910
NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) 21072010

#newproduct #MCCTOys #Mr.Z #WeekendCasual #clothes #accessory #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look pretty great. With this plaid flannel, I'm thinking he could do a lumberjack scene.

blackpool

blackpool
The whole thing together is a bit too "hipster" fashionista to my taste but each item seems beautifully crafted, and could be very useful in more casual outfits (the plaid shirt and coat are amazing!)

Thanks for sharing!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the shirt. The rest... I agree with you, Blackpool. I don't understand this "I look like a child wearing over-sized clothes" or "hipster-homeless" look that young people seem to go for.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MCCToys x Mr.Z: 1/6 Z's Mini Closet Series - Weekend Casual Set (MCC01#) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the shirt. The rest... I agree with you, Blackpool. I don't understand this "I look like a child wearing over-sized clothes" or "hipster-homeless" look that young people seem to go for.

Oh I agree but as blackpool implied (I think), the various pieces can be put to good use separately and in combination with others. The pants, for example, would work better with actual sneakers. The shirts, with jeans -- maybe. The fur coat with something more formal maybe. LOL I am not much of a fashionista.

teamweapon

i find it strange that MC never use asian heads for this range in the promo pics as they are quite obviously who the sets are trying to emulate. asian street fashion. it has quite a look of its own.

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the shirt. The rest... I agree with you, Blackpool. I don't understand this "I look like a child wearing over-sized clothes" or "hipster-homeless" look that young people seem to go for.

Oh I agree but as blackpool implied (I think), the various pieces can be put to good use separately and in combination with others. The pants, for example, would work better with actual sneakers. The shirts, with jeans -- maybe. The fur coat with something more formal maybe. LOL I am not much of a fashionista.

You both got me perfectly, I think each part separated could have some interest, but all together it's just "too much" and even in that hipster fashion vein, the accumulation is not that well done (colors, brands, patterns...)
And I also agree with stryker, even in real life I gotta confess I kinda don't understand that half pyjama luxury tramp mania trend lately, I guess I'm too old for this sh*** lol

teamweapon wrote:i find it strange that MC never use asian heads for this range in the promo pics as they are quite obviously who the sets are trying to emulate. asian street fashion. it has quite a look of its own.

Very good point, I'd totally see the tokyo youth wearing this kind of outfits, this set is totally deisgned in that trend! Their previous sets were already following that concept.

One sure thing with MC tho is the quality and the tailoring, I have never been disappointed by any of their products (except a pair of plastic female boots may be)

ravrohan

I mean I like the boots, and the chest satchel thing but I think I fall into the not understanding the fashion trend crowd.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Over here, that guy would be selling The Big Issue!

I love those Facepool heads.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum