OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Collectible Figurine special features:

-Detailed Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Black real fabric hair implantation
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 26CM tall
-Six (6)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of open palms for holding sword
Costumeļ¼š
-One(1)Lady Samurai set costume (include logo)
-One(1)black and red shoes
Accessories
-One(1)short sword
-One(1)Long sword
-One(1)figure stand(Effect)

Deadline Date:4thMarch 2019
Release Date:1th Quarter 2019

-Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different!

LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 1404
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 2198
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 3168
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 4154
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 5150
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 6146
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 7142
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 8134
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 9132
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 10124
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 11126
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 12111
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 13103
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 1487
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 1578
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 1678
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 1770
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 1864
LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai 1957

#newproduct #SooSooToys #LadySamurai #Suicide #movie #comicbook #female

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not really my thing, but I am very impressed by this company and am sure they will pull off another great product in this. My only concern would be about those boots -- judging by the photos, they are relatively hard plastic and kill the ankle articulation which might be helpful for the sort of action stands that seem appropriate for this character.

brassco

brassco
someone finally heard my prayers...Definitely will get this!

btw, can the mask be taken off?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:
btw, can the mask be taken off?

It doesn't look like it. It looks like it's sculpted as part of her face -- which is really too bad. An unmasked head, or the option of removing the mask, would have been great. But more expensive, I guess.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

LadySamurai - NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-006 Lady Samurai C8485110

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
the boots look like trash, but the base is nice. wonder if the mask on the head comes off.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
The eyes and lashes look nicely painted. I'm thinking they painted them with the mask off, then glued it on the face after.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The masked face is really awesome, though I agree it would have been nice to have the option of an unmasked version.

I wonder if thePhotogsBlog could somehow make use of the headsculpt for his post-apocalyptic verse....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum