OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mini-Mes (Myself & Wife) (30 years ago!!!! Not so much now... )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

collectorofmany

Stryker2011 wrote:
Ovy wrote:Nice, finally! I guess something personal like this is worth all the money.

And you could photograph the dio with and without her from the exact same position, post them here and let the community make invibility effects

That’s probably the only way I could do it (there photo, not there photo), but I wouldn’t honestly expect anyone to take on that task, and I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking since it would probably be a lot of work.

While I’m still reading this fascinating thread (so not sure if anyone else has offered) but I would be willing to photoshop the two images and compose them into one where the body disappears, given proper direction (sorry not familiar with the property). Been using Photoshop since version 4.0 (or was it 6.0? This was in the mid/late 90’s) and while the Creative Suite and Creative Clouds have added way more features and options, I like to stick to my old-school methods…

By the way, I’m loving the custom “mini-me” head sculpts!

Stryker2011

Founding Father
collectorofmany wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:
Ovy wrote:Nice, finally! I guess something personal like this is worth all the money.

And you could photograph the dio with and without her from the exact same position, post them here and let the community make invibility effects

That’s probably the only way I could do it (there photo, not there photo), but I wouldn’t honestly expect anyone to take on that task, and I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking since it would probably be a lot of work.

While I’m still reading this fascinating thread (so not sure if anyone else has offered) but I would be willing to photoshop the two images and compose them into one where the body disappears, given proper direction (sorry not familiar with the property). Been using Photoshop since version 4.0 (or was it 6.0? This was in the mid/late 90’s) and while the Creative Suite and Creative Clouds have added way more features and options, I like to stick to my old-school methods…

By the way, I’m loving the custom “mini-me” head sculpts!

Thanks, Steven. That’s very generous. I still have a few things to add to finish her figure up, but I can definitely send you a pic, and some directions, to what I’m looking for in that regard.

Again, thanks for the offer.

Diana

Late to the party, but that is one beautiful figure! Everything works really well together. Well done!

csyeung

Late to the party as well. Your mini-mes look awesome! Very cool to see miniature versions of you and your wife!

Ovy

Ovy
Nice, he looks like your proper, All American By-the-book fantasy Mage, good to see this beautiful outfit on a nicer character than Goeffrey.

And Ephiane and Russian AIs make everyone smile. Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Late to the party, but that is one beautiful figure! Everything works really well together. Well done!

csyeung wrote:Late to the party as well. Your mini-mes look awesome! Very cool to see miniature versions of you and your wife!

Thank you, both. It was really one of the easier bashes I've ever done. Not too much work for me, other than getting the Magic Book made from an artist on Etsy and cutting the connector out of the neck of the head sculpt.

Ovy wrote:Nice, he looks like your proper, All American By-the-book fantasy  Mage, good to see this beautiful outfit on a nicer character than Goeffrey.

And Ephiane and Russian AIs make everyone smile. Very Happy

Thanks, and yes, Ephi was able to perform the proper "magic" on the figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mini-Mes (Myself & Wife) (30 years ago!!!! Not so much now... ) - Page 5 C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed I'm also late to the party. Great looking Min-Me's and the Magician!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, Wolf. Much appreciated.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mini-Mes (Myself & Wife) (30 years ago!!!! Not so much now... ) - Page 5 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum