OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 30]

461OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:42 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Thank you for your welcome.

We also have armed guards at home, but Lilith and I are more for the power of dialogue.I'm glad we have our strong fighters, because monsters like the Moptopus can hide anywhere.
We already know Lexi from somewhere else and we followed her here.

Lilith and I take turns writing here, you can see it in the style we write.

Greetings
Bernadette

462OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 am

BAMComix

Welcome! bounce

463OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:14 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Welcome to the board. Nice pics of your ladies.

464OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:46 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Thank you for your welcome greetings.
This picture was from a series, because I like to go hiking. When there is something to talk about, I also take others with me, like Bernadette here.

Cheers
Lilith

465OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:58 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed welcome aboard!

466OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:05 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome to All the new Friends here ! After a long absence i have to spend some Days now to enjoy all your work Very Happy

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Dequ9e10

467OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Hellborn59

New here.

Always liked to sculpt.
Mostly sculpting digitally in Zbrush and printing on my own printers now days .

Stumbled on the seamless figures when looking for info on ball joint dolls.

Did order one, liked it but what do I do now...

But that's for another thread Wink

468OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:10 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Hellborn59. (Great name). Have you done any head sculpts in Zbrush? That would be the next logical steps if you have a body. Very Happy Good luck, have fun, and please share any work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 C8485110

469OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:54 pm

Hellborn59

Did a Marilyn Monroe head sculpt as a test.
Not real hair though.

First projects will probably be some pinup girls.
Betty Page
Dita
Marilyn

So far I have focused on setting up projects for Shoes, Feets, Hands and constructed a Head with movable eyes, removable face and hair.

Currently trying to figure out how to make the hair but have not found a god material. The kind I gotten so far are to stiff, probably best suited for larger dolls. Grateful if anyone can tip on where to get the kind of hair that the heads that comes with some of the bodys have.

Gonna have to figure out how to make clothes as well and that is the least fun part in my opinion.

And the name.
Some 25 years ago I used to play an online flight simulator game (Fighters Anthology) and Hellborn was my callsign.
Still using it.

470OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
welcome Hellborn59 bounce bounce

471OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:12 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Hello all!

I’ve had a couple of Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures for years. However, I recently found these seamless style universal 1/6 bodies and I just bought an M34. Shortly thereafter (lets be honest, like the next day! Haha), I ordered a female in the S29 figure. I just created a more detailed post about all of that, but I’m glad to be here! This forum served as my go-to guide when I made pretty much all of my choices, although I can already see me owning at least 2 or 3 of each sex. Now onto looking for more underwear/panties and clothing until I can figure out what works... I know these 2 that I ordered are of the “larger” variety, so definitely need to do my sizing/fitting research before ordering just any 1/6 scale clothing.

472OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome! Looking forward too seeing your stuff! bounce bounce bounce

473OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:54 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hellborn59 wrote:Did a Marilyn Monroe head sculpt as a test.
Not real hair though.

Betty Page
Dita
Marilyn

So far I have focused on setting up projects for Shoes, Feets, Hands and constructed a Head with movable eyes, removable face and hair.

Currently trying to figure out how to make the hair but have not found a god material. The kind I gotten so far are to stiff, probably best suited for larger dolls. Grateful if anyone can tip on where to get the kind of hair that the heads that comes with some of the bodys have.

Gonna have to figure out how to make clothes as well and that is the least fun part in my opinion.

And the name.
Some 25 years ago I used to play an online flight simulator game (Fighters Anthology) and Hellborn was my callsign.
Still using it.

Oh man! Looking forward to seeing your pinup girl tests — although there really aren’t bodies that would work for them (especially Bettie and Dita), there are folks — like me — that wouldn’t mind buying them (if that is a possibility). And thanks for the background info on the name — if I remember correctly, there is a thread here about the origin of Usernames.

collectorofmany wrote:Hello all!

I’ve had a couple of Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures for years. However, I recently found these seamless style universal 1/6 bodies and I just bought an M34. Shortly thereafter (lets be honest, like the next day! Haha), I ordered a female in the S29 figure. I just created a more detailed post about all of that, but I’m glad to be here! This forum served as my go-to guide when I made pretty much all of my choices, although I can already see me owning at least 2 or 3 of each sex. Now onto looking for more underwear/panties and clothing until I can figure out what works... I know these 2 that I ordered are of the “larger” variety, so definitely need to do my sizing/fitting research before ordering just any 1/6 scale clothing.

Welcome aboard! You have fallen into the trap of kitbashing and customizing — if you thought Hot Toys were expensive... hehehe... the tests and experiments that need to happen on this side can get costly quick — but it’s fun. Have fun, and please share your results.

474OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:37 am

Illusion

Illusion
Welcome Hellborn59 and collectorofmany Very Happy

Hellborn59 wrote:....

esp interested in your shoes Very Happy - I have been postponing various ideas to improve/modify my way of shoes for months Rolling Eyes .... (as so many other things)

475OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:08 am

Hellborn59

Stryker2011 wrote:
Hellborn59 wrote:Did a Marilyn Monroe head sculpt as a test.
Not real hair though.

Betty Page
Dita
Marilyn

And the name.
Still using it.

Oh man! Looking forward to seeing your pinup girl tests — although there really aren’t bodies that would work for them (especially Bettie and Dita), there are folks — like me — that wouldn’t mind buying them (if that is a possibility). And thanks for the background info on the name — if I remember correctly, there is a thread here about the origin of Usernames.

collectorofmany wrote:Hello all!

Welcome aboard! You have fallen into the trap of kitbashing and customizing — if you thought Hot Toys were expensive... hehehe... the tests and experiments that need to happen on this side can get costly quick — but it’s fun. Have fun, and please share your results.

I ordered most of the later female models 24,28,26,32,34,38,42, to compare them and I will make a post on what I think about all of them when I get some time over.

I do however think that the S32-33 body have working proportins for a average pinup girl.
I have ordered 6 of them as they will be the base for a lot of my figures.

476OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:59 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard! You have fallen into the trap of kitbashing and customizing — if you thought Hot Toys were expensive... hehehe... the tests and experiments that need to happen on this side can get costly quick — but it’s fun. Have fun, and please share your results.

Thanks Stryker! and yeah, I'm okay with kitbashing (and those costs associated with it) so long as I get the end result I'm after. Thankfully, there is already a LOT of info on here, so that should definitely help the budgeting *some*, haha! When I made my first clothing purchase, I thought to myself, "I can't believe I'm spending more on 1/6 clothing than I do on my own!" (unless we're talking about my men's fashion underwear as that can get very expensive as well! haha!) But, alas, it's all in the name of creating that perfect figure! Wink

Illusion wrote:Welcome Hellborn59 and collectorofmany  Very Happy

Thanks Illusion, I'm glad to be here!! Lot of great information is packed within these pages!

Hellborn59 wrote:
I ordered most of the later female models 24,28,26,32,34,38,42, to compare them and I will make a post on what I think about all of them when I get some time over.

I do however think that the S32-33 body have working proportins for a average pinup girl.
I have ordered 6 of them as they will be the base for a lot of my figures.

That's great, Hellborn!  I am very much looking forward to your upcoming comparison article!! I made my initial assessment utilizing the full "wide" image of all TBL females next to rulers (I believe from Giantoy) to make my comparisons and final selection. But, like I said earlier, I can already see myself buying other figure body frames as I usually just don't buy one of anything (once I get into it!)

Regarding the proportions, there are plenty that were more normal (IMO) over others. Nothing wrong with an insanely small waist, but I was more after an average looking regular female bodies, as in American average (which lets face it, isn't the smallest out there! LOL!) for my first female figure.

477OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:40 pm

Hellborn59

Illusion wrote:Welcome Hellborn59 and collectorofmany  Very Happy

Hellborn59 wrote:....

esp interested in your shoes Very Happy - I have been postponing various ideas to improve/modify my way of shoes for months Rolling Eyes .... (as so many other things)

I will make a new tread for my projects, probably a better place for pictures.
Can say that I only made one shoe design for models with separate feets so far.
Still need to do shoes for my own very high heel feet and for models without separate feets.
I have also made some feet where feet and shoe is one part.

478OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty An old face in a new home Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:52 pm

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Hi there,

Well if anyone hung around old Green Leader's Board, Sixth Division, OSW, Sideshow Freaks, SAG, Armed Figures you'd recognize the handle. Ever since OSW went belly-up three years ago I've been blowing around trying places to find a new group to hang out. FB Groups couldn't capture the same creative energy as OSW did and others were niches for their self-respected theme, which was fine but I was looking for something more encompassing of all themes of the hobby. Where everyone could come together and share what they've been working on. Finally stumbled upon this place on a post at OSW by chance and decided to give it a try. Looks like a lot of old familiar faces are here so I'm going to wipe my feet, hang up my coat, and have a few drinks on couch while I get comfortable if you all don't mind study

Pete

479OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
thegreatshaggy wrote:Hi there, Well if anyone hung around old Green Leader's Board, Sixth Division, OSW, Sideshow Freaks, SAG, Armed Figures you'd recognize the handle. Ever since OSW went belly-up three years ago I've been blowing around trying places to find a new group to hang out. FB Groups couldn't capture the same creative energy as OSW did and others were niches for their self-respected theme, which was fine but I was looking for something more encompassing of all themes of the hobby. Where everyone could come together and share what they've been working on. Finally stumbled upon this place on a post at OSW by chance and decided to give it a try. Looks like a lot of old familiar faces are here so I'm going to wipe my feet, hang up my coat, and have a few drinks on couch while I get comfortable if you all don't mind study Pete

I'm sure I speak for all of us, Pete, when I say we're happy to have you join us, look forward to your presence and participation, and are delighted you are so well-mannered!

480OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:22 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome! really looking forward to seeing your figures!

481OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:06 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Pete. Glad to see another “old timer” has decided to join us. I still occasionally pop in over at OSW (or as we call it “the Old Site”), but not as steadily. We’re always happy to see anyone”s work — regardless of genre. Feel free to post your stuff, and join in the conversation.

482OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:39 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Hello I am Pia and I am a Phicen Figure. We are a large family of 10 people and two children.
I would like to present you here our adventures.

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Dsc_8310

483OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Hello Pia,
Have fun and welcome here in the forum. cheers

484OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:54 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Hello Pia,
Have fun and welcome here in the forum. cheers

Thank you Laughing

485OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:09 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great to have you aboard Pia Very Happy

486OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:52 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Pia. Glad you could join us.

487OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:09 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Thank you for the nice welcome Very Happy

488OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 24, 2021 8:51 am

MX-V

MX-V
Hi, I'm Mark. I got into full size TPE action figures a few years ago. I also refer to them as synthetic companions (...some call them sex dolls). I'm about as creative as they come. Not always executed the best way, but I'm inventive. I've recently said goodbye to the social world and am enjoying life with my dog and synthetic companions.
I have a thing for figures of another color, making 1/1 and 1/6 scale cosplay costumes out of Bondo or Foam clay.
I enjoy different...strange...dark humor (not mean), but anything that raises one eyebrow and creates a smile.
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Plasti11

Currently having fun making a doll girl band in my music studio. This is providing great inspiration to me.  The band is expanding. Might have to build a bigger stage. Here's 'Plastic Hunt".
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Plasti10

One day I'll buy a better camera...but that means not buying another doll...hmmmmm
Anyway, I'm enjoying your posts.

489OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 19 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 24, 2021 9:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome to OSF! I look forward too seeing more of your stuff! Love the band! maybe they could some on tour with the Faithless Angels? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum