OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEY! The OSF Fellowship is complete! We have our founding OSF "Dirty Dozen"!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rogerbee

Founding Father
This gets better and better.

I wouldn't say I'm a founding father though, I was just the next member to join after DFC.

We need a list of absentees, then if there's anyone that Guber forgot to invite, those with access to OSW still can go in and bring them in here.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I sent a few names to GF yesterday. Been thinking of others, but it’s hard to remember exact spelling since I haven’t been able to get back on over there (really bumming me out).

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Just to be clear, I have "forgotten" to invite no one, because all are welcome without any special invitation. Roger and I have mentioned the new forum in different posts on OSW, and once we are more fully established we can make a dedicated thread. Each of you is welcome to invite more members, if you believe a personal invitation would be both welcome and helpful.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Rogerbee

Founding Father

That's fine then, I'm sure word will get out. I messaged Michael Crawford on FB, inviting him to join us and post his reviews here.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
We might be too "small fry" for Michael Crawford to bother with us at present, but in principle it makes sense.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
GubernatorFan wrote:We might be too "small fry" for Michael Crawford to bother with us at present, but in principle it makes sense.

--

We may be "small fry", but we're mighty fries.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I explained what the situation with OSW was and Michael seems to be all for coming here as it goes.

Stay tuned

CHEERS!

scalawag

scalawag
It would be brilliant if Michael did start posting here too.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I recommend reaching out to ZIPCOOLO as well.

He regularly posts information on new upcoming releases across a variety of 1:6 discussion groups.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Sounds like a plan, who fancies braving OSW to go and get him!?

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I managed to get back on for a little bit today over there. I messaged him and a handful of others.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HEY! The OSF Fellowship is complete! We have our founding OSF "Dirty Dozen"! - Page 2 C8485110

poisonedharleycustoms

poisonedharleycustoms
thank god for a new forum..as much as i love OSW...i can't stand to be on it....so im here for now...and probably for the ride..
-PHC(spiderrogue)....new site..new name.... Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard.

HEY! The OSF Fellowship is complete! We have our founding OSF "Dirty Dozen"! - Page 2 C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
And the band continues to reunite and grow.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Gaining ground by the day. Thanks to Stryker for rounding up more troops.

CHEERS!

Delanie

Delanie
Hey I'm here too , at my folks at the moment so maybe my profile didn't get through from the wilds of Cornwall

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Hey I'm here too , at my folks at the moment so maybe my profile didn't get through from the wilds of Cornwall

Welcome aboard, S. Glad you could make it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you Stryker, and welcome again to all new members, and all who join in future!

dadrab

dadrab
Well...

Be damned if this isn't turning into a regular party.

Welcome in PoisonHarley and Delanie.

McAllen'sFinest

McAllen'sFinest
I'm here now as well thank's for the invite GubernatorFan.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome to the board, McAllen's.

dadrab

dadrab
McAllen'sFinest wrote:I'm here now as well thank's for the invite GubernatorFan.

Attaboy. Thanks for joining us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum