OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

complete western city with residents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1complete western city with residents Empty complete western city with residents Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:45 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Sorry to misuse this very useful post for something like this, but I would really like to see Stryker's Western City again and I just can't find it again. Can someone tell me the title of the post?

2complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:09 pm

Diana

Diana

3complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:33 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
I was wondering what happend to Strykers project also

I hope we see more

4complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:20 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Sorry to misuse this very useful post for something like this, but I would really like to see Stryker's Western City again and I just can't find it again. Can someone tell me the title of the post?
You can also see a composite image of his characters in front of a saloon here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6574-forum-milestone-900-members-and-counting

5complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:23 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Sorry I haven’t been around much folks. I’ve been dealing with some fairly critical health issues that have kept me from being able to do much. I’m slowly working on things, but finances have been going more towards treatments rather than the hobby, and my energy level just hasn’t been there. I’m doing my best to stay somewhat active here, at least until I can’t any longer. I’m glad some folks are interested in my Western world; I haven’t given up yet. Hopefully I’ll be around long enough to at least get something going before it’s too late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

complete western city with residents 1f10

6complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:57 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2012 wrote:Sorry I haven’t been around much folks. I’ve been dealing with some fairly critical health issues that have kept me from being able to do much. I’m slowly working on things, but finances have been going more towards treatments rather than the hobby, and my energy level just hasn’t been there. I’m doing my best to stay somewhat active here, at least until I can’t any longer. I’m glad some folks are interested in my Western world; I haven’t given up yet. Hopefully I’ll be around long enough to at least get something going before it’s too late.

Sorry to hear, I hope you will get better soon and stay around for a long while.
And yes, following your project was a joy so far. Any more figures or characters you are eyeing right now? Do you have a TRejo head it or not interested in him?

7complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:34 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Thanks for the encouragement, it’s much appreciated.

I’d love a Danny Trejo head, but the one that is available doesn’t look all that great. I have a number of characters I’d like to do, but they all require custom clothing, and I haven’t been able to reach Amy Jones to see if she’s willing to do them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hope you're feeling better. I still think the Danny Trejo head is pretty good, especially if you find someone to do a better job than I did with it:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6157-danny-trejo-custom-head-updated

9complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:14 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for the help friends.

I can't find words. Stryker, that's terrible to hear.

I am sure that you will feel better soon, because through my daily stay in the forest I have contact with fairies and forest spirits. I wish you to get well soon.

10complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:54 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That sounds bad. I wish you all the best and hope things improve for you.

11complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:57 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Echoing the best wishes for you, may your strength and $ hold up to get you to a better and brighter place.

12complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:30 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
I hope you'll recover from all this, Stryker!
Best of luck.

13complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:10 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Stryker2012 wrote:Sorry I haven’t been around much folks. I’ve been dealing with some fairly critical health issues that have kept me from being able to do much. I’m slowly working on things, but finances have been going more towards treatments rather than the hobby, and my energy level just hasn’t been there. I’m doing my best to stay somewhat active here, at least until I can’t any longer. I’m glad some folks are interested in my Western world; I haven’t given up yet. Hopefully I’ll be around long enough to at least get something going before it’s too late.

I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues, Mark. I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.
We all are eager to see some stories from your Wild West World!!!

14complete western city with residents Empty Re: complete western city with residents Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:35 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Thanks for the kind words, Folks. Really means a lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum