OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:02 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Today (March 29), OneSixthFigures turns one year old!

On behalf of myself and the other Moderators, I would like to thank you for helping make this forum what it is. We created OSF together with many old friends, and continue to grow with new ones. Your participation gives us a great opportunity to share all of our endeavors and efforts in this wonderful hobby, and it provides endless pleasure and encouragement to each of us who need nothing more than your cooperation, attention and camaraderie. That has been in ample evidence, and we can only hope it will remain so. May the 1/6th Gods continue to fill our hearts with joy.
I hope that your kind and continued support will keep us growing as a community of inspiration, education, and encouragement.

Sincerely,
The Guv

PS: It is up to you guys to guess who of us three is who in the photo below; we ain't telling. Wink

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Kposfa10

2HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 am

Peaches

Peaches
Wow, one year! Congratulations!!!

3HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:54 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Happy Anniversary/ Birthday to OSF!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! 2v2Etp6E5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Here To OSF and to many Years to Come, CHEERS!!!  cheers

4HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:09 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, OSF!!!  cheers

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Tumblr_inline_ofvopwMYeK1rot5qn_1280

Thank you so much for founding this forum, guys! You've created a very friendly, welcoming, and educational space here, and should be proud. Looking forward to learning and sharing even more in times to come! I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:52 pm

doodlehobby

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY! LOL

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! 14403078555_9a95c3fccc_kOne Sixth Get Together by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

6HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:04 pm

blackpool

blackpool
happy anniversary OSF!

Above all thanks a lot to the founding members and mods for the continuous work, the time taken to maintain and keep this place alive, welcoming, and interesting! While it might have started as a replacement for another forum, you guys made this place very unique and refreshing, filled with high quality content and enthusiastic discussions. Humble bow for that guys (and gals!)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! IMG_5969

Special mention for the new products announcements, this is a very boring and time consuming work, but necessary to keep the forum attractive and up to date, I couldn't thank you enough for that!

7HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:41 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
huh, one year already, look at the time fly.
happy anniversary to everybody, especially the people keeping osf up and running. though i'm not the most active, i found this place this is a perfect spot for inspiration and exchanging ideas and techniques.
here's to the next years to come, cheers.

8HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:40 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Happy anniversary all!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Rocks2_orig

I'll be raising a 1:1 glass to this place as well. Guv, could not agree more with your words. Well put. And a huge thanks to all of you mods who keep this place running as smooth as you do, and to all the regulars (and irregulars) who make this such a great community to be a part of.

9HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:38 am

Adeno

Happy Anniversary!

This is actually one of my favorite places on the net. Very nice people, very helpful, very friendly, and it's also a nice place to learn about different things such as customization techniques, kit bashing, and now, even technology related stuff as to how we can use them to enhance and have fun with our pictures!

I think this is a very positive place on the net and will continue to attract lots of likeminded people as well Smile

10HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:46 am

brassco

brassco
Happy Anniversary!

11HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:11 am

scalawag

scalawag
Well done everyone on achieving the first anniversary.

This is the only internet forum I frequent now after being trolled so often on all the others I used to go to, or receiving poor service from the teams running them.  That should say something about this place really.

OneSixthFigures has probably kept my interest in 1/6 scale open for longer than it would otherwise have been.

Here is to the next year

Paul

12HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:15 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Thanks Guv,

And thank you to all of you for making this the place it is. We appreciate each and every one of you.

CHEERS!

13HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:38 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
A year already. Happy anniversary. 185 users is a promising start.

14HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:09 am

MerylAkiba

PS: It is up to you guys to guess who of us three is who in the photo below; we ain't telling. Wink

Happy Anniversary! Whabout Salacious Crumb? You can't have a party without 'The Crumb' and Montel Jordan's "This is how we do it" ,followed by Johnny O's "Fantasy Girl"

15HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:12 am

kyekye

kyekye
Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!

16HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Empty Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OSF! Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:13 am

ostfront43

ostfront43
Happy anniversary! So much great figures and talent abound!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum