OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:10 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Four years ago today I was in front of my computer and was clicking on OSW when a PM from GubernatorFan popped up with a invitation for me to check out this new forum called onesixthfigures.forumotion.com. Well 4 years later we went from a dozen to well over 700 members now WOW, 40 pages in the GENERAL TALK alone .

Man how time flies when you're having fun.

Thank you to all who joined and looks forward to more joining and participating.

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF 2v2aW25w8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Here's to OSF and many more years to come!

2 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:12 pm

Adeno

Happy 4th year!

This is definitely my favorite 1/6 scale site, very laid back with friendly and helpful people!

It's also quite interesting that during the 4 years of this forum's existence, lots of things happened in both the toy world and real world. Reading posts here is like a time capsule as well because you get to see how people reacted when the coronavirus began (especially how it affected international business, production and shipping) up to whatever's going on now.

3 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am so distracted with "real life" chores and concerns, that I nearly missed this anniversary. Good thing that OSF and I are not married, right? Smile Thank you for bringing it up, Wolf, and thank you and Adeno for the kind words and for your contributions to this forum and for your friendship; a lot of this should be aimed at Stryker2011, without whom this forum cannot function. I would like to take the opportunity to extend this thanks to other forum members who have helped make this site everything it is today. Our goal was not particularly ambitious, but I like to think we have met it in providing a dedicated space for sharing our enthusiasm and knowledge about this hobby and everything related to this.
Thank you all.

4 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:59 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I always thought OSF was much more older than that, I joined in 2018! I can't believe it's been so long already, I guess it is true what they say after all, time flies when you are having fun.

Congratulations to all the founding members and all the people that have since then made this such an amazing place!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF 1f60e

5 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed a big thank you to our Founding Fathers of OSF.

6 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:55 am

davidd

davidd
Theboo-bomb wrote:I always thought OSF was much more older than that....

I, too, thought the forum had been around for longer. It has the "feel" of a long-established forum.

Anyway, Happy Fourth Anniversary, OSFfers!

7 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I missed it, as well. Happy 4th to all our members, and to everyone who joins the fun.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF C8485110

8 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, technically we haven't missed it. The forum's official birthday is March 30 (although we actually got started on March 29). Smile Again, thank you all.

9 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:32 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
Wow, look at the accumulated number of your posts today: 12,519 in 4 years, that is 3,130 in one year or 8.5 a day. That's what I call an active admin. You are the king! Congrats!

10 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:35 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Waybey! Happy birthday OSF!
I don’t post on here nearly as much as I should so I’ll need to amend that I think! XD

11 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:59 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Happy Birthday little (or not so little) community and forum. Smile

Keept it up!

12 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:14 pm

Ovy

Ovy
4+ years, now we are finally old enough to buy most (4+) figures!

Cheers tp all you beautiful people.

13 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:52 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ElBundy wrote:Wow, look at the accumulated number of your posts today: 12,519 in 4 years, that is 3,130 in one year or 8.5 a day. That's what I call an active admin. You are the king! Congrats!

Thank you for your kind words. Perhaps I'm overactive. Smile Actually, apart from being able to appreciate most (most!) things whether or not they are really "my thing" or not, I do aim to encourage interaction, even by example. Occasionally, the subject matter might get in the way. And while I suppose I cannot expect others to take up my part as "host," I do hope they both contribute more and interact more; occasionally even I get annoyed at the lack of interactiveness by some members and don't feel like responding. But, on the whole, I find it a positive, pleasant, and cooperative experience from which we can all learn something useful, and I hope that goes for everyone. After all, to paraphrase the President of the Hair Club for Men, "I'm also a member."

14 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:37 pm

valentin

valentin
Cheers!!!!

15 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:56 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Four years already. Congrats.

16 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:4+ years, now we are finally old enough to buy most (4+) figures!

Cheers tp all you beautiful people.

lol! lol! lol! Well done to all who make this forum great!

17 HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY  OSF Empty Re: HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY/ BIRTHDAY OSF Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:15 pm

ostfront43

ostfront43
Happy birthday! Fast 4 years  cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum