OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . .

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
See subject.

--

VS TOYS (Vicky Secret) | 1:6 Bathroom Theme

Background Board (Both Colors/Patterns)
Bathrobe
Resin Bathtub
Resin Toilet
Shower Head
Toilet Paper Holder
Towel
Underwear

* * * NOTE: The figure IS NOT INCLUDED. * * *

The MSRP is approximately $106.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 3RD QTR 2018.

I'm so ecstatic about this offering.  A 1:6 dream/wish is finally realized AND . . . it comes with panties and a towel!

--

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . 111

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . 211

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . 311

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . 411

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A110

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A210

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A310

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A410

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A510

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A610

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A710

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A810

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A910

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A1010

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A1110

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A1210

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . A1310

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . B110

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . B310

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . B410

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . B510

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . B610

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . B710

#newproduct #diorama

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting. Pretty nice set up. Needs a shower curtain or glass doors.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Stryker2011 wrote:Needs a shower curtain or glass doors.

--

No it doesn't.

Wink Razz

My 1:6 girls are all excited and giddy and thinking about ways to entertain themselves with that diorama.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I didn't know what to expect, but now it all makes sense... I think I've seen something like that before, but whether it was photos of an existing product or a preorder, I don't remember. Or maybe it was an earlier version. Certainly looks pretty cool.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I didn't know what to expect, but now it all makes sense... I think I've seen something like that before, but whether it was photos of an existing product or a preorder, I don't remember. Or maybe it was an earlier version. Certainly looks pretty cool.

I think possibly there was this or something similar but only in a smaller scale, and now we are happy to see it in 1/6.

For photoshoot purposes (as opposed to display) it absolutely needs a bit more height, and at least one complete wall, but that's probably doable. I wish manufacturers would keep that in mind. One manufacturer (I forget which) did it right by offering a separate additional top expansion to bring the dio well above the figure's head, a necessity for photo purposes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:For photoshoot purposes (as opposed to display) it absolutely needs a bit more height, and at least one complete wall, but that's probably doable.  I wish manufacturers would keep that in mind.  One manufacturer (I forget which) did it right by offering a separate additional top expansion to bring the dio well above the figure's head, a necessity for photo purposes.

I agree. It should be taller.

Plus... poor girl could actually use some toilet paper, not just a toilet paper holder. At least one square, as Elaine might say.

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . . C8485110

brassco

brassco
i've never wet my figures except to apply lotion to rid the stain.....who has done it before, and any damage done?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:i've never wet my figures except to apply lotion to rid the stain.....who has done it before, and any damage done?

I share your concern, so I, too, have not really put my figures in water -- not the seamless ones anyway. I did gently wash with some soap and water parts of a Jiaou that had suffered some staining, before applying acne cream on it (the stain was removed remarkably fast) and then of course applied some powder to it; no damage sustained. Or wait... maybe that was the "brown" body that broke out into different color splotches later on... could that have been the reason? Hmmm... In the Barbie deBarbiefied thread the girl in the bath tub is enjoying perfectly dry cotton balls for suds, just to be safe.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I've used white scrubbing sponges to look like a foam surface. I did that for a kitchen sink (sticking spoons and pots and knives into it) -- but I don't see why it wouldn't work just as well on a larger scale for a whole bathtub, provided you cut and fit it carefully around the figure. As a bonus you can get it wet, and it will absorb and hold enough water temporarily to photograph great, looking moist.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Oh,my!
Does anyone remember Toilets. Toilets? Toilets!
I'm having bad dreams already! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pontiacivan wrote:Oh,my!

I remember that thread... Embarassed

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
My S08 has done a photo shoot in a river and hasn't been damaged in any way.

I've seen people use tiny silica gel pellets to simulate a bubble bath. It looked pretty convincing in photos.

I'm really glad to see this bathroom set. I just wish the tub were a bit larger.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
onesixthwarrior wrote:My S08 has done a photo shoot in a river and hasn't been damaged in any way.

I've seen people use tiny silica gel pellets to simulate a bubble bath. It looked pretty convincing in photos.

I'm really glad to see this bathroom set. I just wish the tub were a bit larger.

--

I agree.

A larger tub can accommodate at least two seamless lovely ladies to settle down, relax, and enjoy some intimately quiet time with one another.

I hope a larger scale shower version will be offered.

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
Or a seamless lady and her M33 boyfriend.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
onesixthwarrior wrote:Or a seamless lady and her M33 boyfriend.

--

That too!

Two seamless ladies and a lucky M33!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Looks good, but, it's yet another one of these no name companies springing up seemingly out of nowhere with no real reputation. Who will take one for the team to see what they get!?

CHEERS!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Rogerbee wrote:Looks good, but, it's yet another one of these no name companies springing up seemingly out of nowhere with no real reputation. Who will take one for the team to see what they get!?

CHEERS!

--

OH! OH! OH!

Me! Me! Me!

I'm ordering two (2) so I can display each version!

My 1:6 girls are anxiously waiting so they can frolic to their heart's content in such a setting.

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
There are two versions? I've only seen one available for pre-order so far.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
onesixthwarrior wrote:There are two versions? I've only seen one available for pre-order so far.

--

Only one (1) version.

The background is reversible. Each side have a different color/pattern/version.

Thus, I'm ordering two so I can display both pattern/side/version.

Smile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Look forward to seeing them!

Be cool if they did a proper Gents with urinals, stalls and graffiti. Then they could do a deluxe George Michael version complete with glitterballs!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice one, Roger! Smile
By the way someone (MBAM?) already has a public men's restroom scene with urinals, if I recall. No idea how they came by those pieces. Note: that might or might not belong in this thread.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I'm pretty sure there are a few cop uniforms out there.....

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow, interesting!  A bit too modern for my tastes, but I'm glad to see someone making it.  The shower hardware is nicely done, and probably my favorite part.  It's interesting how middle of the road it is aesthetically.  I'd expect to see something super grimey, or super posh, but this is so average home.  

I got a novelty toilet recently that I swear must be what Patches of Pride cast theirs from, and it looks perfect in 1/6, and is a bit more the "traditional" toilet design.  I found a metal planter that actually makes a great retro claw foot tub, and that Fight Club shower assemble.  May need to hook up my own bathroom dio.

brassco wrote:i've never wet my figures except to apply lotion to rid the stain.....who has done it before, and any damage done?

I've cleaned phicens with a little hand soap and water, and have never had any issues.  They can get pretty dirty quick, especially if you're really handling while sewing or building gear around them.  Just remember to add a little powder, like corn starch, afterwards.  

Pontiacivan wrote:Oh,my!

I actually found that thread a big help, since I was looking for 1/6 bathroom stuff!  I was going to resurrect it when I got some pics of the toilet I finally found, but since we're all here now, I may have to start something new...

DeltaForceChung wrote:
onesixthwarrior wrote:Or a seamless lady and her M33 boyfriend.

--

That too!

Two seamless ladies and a lucky M33!

Lol!  Yeah, you're gonna need a bigger tub.  3 in that tub sounds more crippling than exciting.  Where's the 1/6 hot tub!?

Rogerbee wrote:I'm pretty sure there are a few cop uniforms out there.....

CHEERS!

affraid

http://reverendspooky.com

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
For the non-GI Joe initiated: the toilet Reverend Spooky refers to, at Patches of Pride, is called The Big Crapper. It's a play on words of the popular (? At least rare ) Big Trapper vehicle from back in the day.
Humor.....I love it!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Pontiacivan wrote:For the non-GI Joe initiated: the toilet Reverend Spooky refers to, at Patches of Pride, is called The Big Crapper. It's a play on words of the popular (? At least rare ) Big Trapper vehicle from back in the day.
Humor.....I love it!

--

When my 1:6 bathroom diorama sets arrive, I shall consider doing a photo story called . . . The CRAPPER Caper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum