OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLY $%^&! I died and went to 1:6 heaven! VS TOYS | 1:6 Bathroom Theme . . .

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rogerbee

Founding Father
I'm pretty sure there are a few cop uniforms out there.....

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

Wow, interesting!  A bit too modern for my tastes, but I'm glad to see someone making it.  The shower hardware is nicely done, and probably my favorite part.  It's interesting how middle of the road it is aesthetically.  I'd expect to see something super grimey, or super posh, but this is so average home.  

I got a novelty toilet recently that I swear must be what Patches of Pride cast theirs from, and it looks perfect in 1/6, and is a bit more the "traditional" toilet design.  I found a metal planter that actually makes a great retro claw foot tub, and that Fight Club shower assemble.  May need to hook up my own bathroom dio.

brassco wrote:i've never wet my figures except to apply lotion to rid the stain.....who has done it before, and any damage done?

I've cleaned phicens with a little hand soap and water, and have never had any issues.  They can get pretty dirty quick, especially if you're really handling while sewing or building gear around them.  Just remember to add a little powder, like corn starch, afterwards.  

Pontiacivan wrote:Oh,my!
Does anyone remember Toilets. Toilets? Toilets!
I'm having bad dreams already! Very Happy

I actually found that thread a big help, since I was looking for 1/6 bathroom stuff!  I was going to resurrect it when I got some pics of the toilet I finally found, but since we're all here now, I may have to start something new...

DeltaForceChung wrote:
onesixthwarrior wrote:Or a seamless lady and her M33 boyfriend.

--

That too!

Two seamless ladies and a lucky M33!

Lol!  Yeah, you're gonna need a bigger tub.  3 in that tub sounds more crippling than exciting.  Where's the 1/6 hot tub!?

Rogerbee wrote:I'm pretty sure there are a few cop uniforms out there.....

CHEERS!

affraid

http://reverendspooky.com

Pontiacivan

For the non-GI Joe initiated: the toilet Reverend Spooky refers to, at Patches of Pride, is called The Big Crapper. It's a play on words of the popular (? At least rare ) Big Trapper vehicle from back in the day.
Humor.....I love it!

DeltaForceChung

Pontiacivan wrote:For the non-GI Joe initiated: the toilet Reverend Spooky refers to, at Patches of Pride, is called The Big Crapper. It's a play on words of the popular (? At least rare ) Big Trapper vehicle from back in the day.
Humor.....I love it!

--

When my 1:6 bathroom diorama sets arrive, I shall consider doing a photo story called . . . The CRAPPER Caper.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Pontiacivan wrote:For the non-GI Joe initiated: the toilet Reverend Spooky refers to, at Patches of Pride, is called The Big Crapper. It's a play on words of the popular (? At least rare ) Big Trapper vehicle from back in the day.
Humor.....I love it!

Oh man, I never caught that!

DeltaForceChung wrote:When my 1:6 bathroom diorama sets arrive, I shall consider doing a photo story called . . . The CRAPPER Caper.

I'm picturing something somewhere between Sherlock Holmes and Benny Hill. I know you're kidding, but I kinda want to hold you to this one.

http://reverendspooky.com

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
ReverendSpooky wrote:I'm picturing something somewhere between Sherlock Holmes and Benny Hill.  I know you're kidding, but I kinda want to hold you to this one.

--

WELL . . .

I suppose a packet of Raisenettes can be put to good use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum