OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A 1:6 "holy grail" procurement no one gives a $%^& about and that's fine . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
See subject.

No.

It's not a sought after 1:6 female PHICEN boxed figure.

Some may know I have an ongoing and peculiar habit of procuring a variety of 1:6 offerings from 21st Century Toys / The Ultimate Soldier.

After all these years, I finally procured this hard to find rare 1:6 carded uniform set.

A 1:6 "holy grail" procurement no one gives a $%^& about and that's fine . . . S-l16010

The last time I saw this set on eBay it went for close to $100.00 USD.

I managed to get it in a lot of four carded sets for approximately half that price.

Why?

WELL . . . why not?

I mean could have spent the $ on drugs, gambling, liquor, and / or prostitutes and then complain how I got scammed.

Wink

1:6 "holy grail" items vary depending on the collector.  My 1:6 "holy grail" items tend to be off the beaten path.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

A 1:6 "holy grail" procurement no one gives a $%^& about and that's fine . . . 23116610

csyeung

csyeung
These are rare indeed. I have one of the modern weapon sets from back in the day. I bought it at a local comic store in the early 2000s. I think they retailed for like 15-20. Great deal nowaday when you think about it. The ones I have are diecast and have weight to them.

Nice find! Congrats!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s pretty wild. Nice grab.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A 1:6 "holy grail" procurement no one gives a $%^& about and that's fine . . . C8485110

Chip

I still like to see the 21st century stuff , good score .

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That brings back fond memories of road trips and stops at as many TRUs as we could find along the way.

I do miss that at times…walking into a store or a show and feeling giddy about the possibility of finding a long sought after or unexpected treasure. Now on the rare occasions I do walk into a store, it’s fun to browse, but I know it’s very unlikely that they’re going to have anything that I couldn’t haven’t bought cheaper online.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum