OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ElBundy

Thank you for sharing these great scenes. The prison scene is the best 1/6 Harley scene that I have ever seen. Can you tell something about the backdrops (or walls?) you used?

ukshaun

Great looking figures. Great looking backdrop dio. Really great photo's!
Thanks for sharing. For the record, i own both those Harley's (i never knew the Prisoner Harley did not feature ankle joints?)

blackpool wrote:Everything seems to be back to normal which is great news! Gotta thank The Gubernator, Stryker, and DeltaForceChung for their help and attention, it really goes straight to my heart to see you guys handling that issue so fast, humble bow to you!

Did i miss something?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BatFett wrote:What tank top did you use for your Harley?

He'd have to confirm it, but presumably the one that came with the Hot Toys prison Harley set. But I'm guessing.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

Excellent pics Alex! I think I recall seeing these before? The cell pics are my faves. I hope we see more of her soon?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
No, If I recall, the bikini top was originally from a TBLeague figure from quite some time ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) - Page 2 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:No, If I recall, the bikini top was originally from a TBLeague figure from quite some time ago.
Wait, are we talking about the bikini top or the tank top? I'm confused.

Chip

Cool photos and figure , your photos are always so well done .

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:No, If I recall, the bikini top was originally from a TBLeague figure from quite some time ago.
Wait, are we talking about the bikini top or the tank top? I'm confused.

Oops. Yeah, I had to go back and look. Since the bikini top was the last pics show, I assumed it was that. They were asking about the tank top. It’s been so long since I looked at the prisoner figure, I can’t remember if she’s already wearing a tank top.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Suicide squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) - Page 2 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum