OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone know where I can find the tbleague Athena outfit?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gooboo

Hello everyone- I would like to get the outfit and accessories for the tbleague/phicen Athena figure (https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/64650), but I don't need the actual figure itself and thought I could save some money by just getting the clothes and accessories. I tried looking on google and ebay but so far I've only found options such as buying the sword or boots. Can't seem to find the rest of the outfit anywhere. Does anyone know where I can acquire the outfit second hand, or does someone here have one they're interested in selling?

Thanks in advance.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hey there, welcome aboard! Smile 

Regarding the Athena outfit, it can be difficult to come across an entire outfit 'loose' like that -- many sellers tend to part them out at least to some degree. If ebay is coming up empty, keep an eye out on Monkey Depot: https://www.monkeydepot.com/default.asp . They don't have it in stock at present, but they do part out a lot of tbleague gear and maybe would have it in future. 

Obviously, it's understandable that you wouldn't want to purchase the entire figure just for the outfit, but sometimes it ends up being the only way. If that turns out to be the case, you could then try selling the body, headsculpt, and other extra parts you don't need. Otherwise, you might need to just lie in wait and keep an eye out til all the parts and pieces you're after come along. 

Perhaps others here on the forum might be able to assist you more -- I don't collect tbleague boxed figures myself, so unfortunately I can't help directly. I completely understand the frustration though, and wish you luck finding what you need! : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
hard to find now...that PL2017-106 was sold out quite long ago...parts should have been snapped up by collectors...you will have to fork out more to buy a BNIB from vendors who still has it.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Seems like getting the expensive boxed figure might be the only way, then. That said, maybe there is another tbleague figure with similar outfit [a lot of those outfits look the same to me, so I might be wrong, lol] that gooboo could use? You're much more familiar with tbleague's output than I am, brassco... if the OP can't find the original figure, do you have any suggestions for an alternative?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The other place to look would be Toy Anxiety, which also parts out figures, but it also seems to have only a few minor pieces of the outfit at this point. Black Ops Toys has even less (just the banner and some hands). If eBay is coming up short, I'm out of suggestions. Stryker recently posted a list of retailers we have used and generally trust as a sticky thread, if that helps, but most of them would be selling the full set, or be out of stock, I'd imagine.

brassco

brassco
skywalkersaga wrote:Seems like getting the expensive boxed figure might be the only way, then. That said, maybe there is another tbleague figure with similar outfit [a lot of those outfits look the same to me, so I might be wrong, lol] that gooboo could use? You're much more familiar with tbleague's output than I am, brassco... if the OP can't find the original figure, do you have any suggestions for an alternative?

well...it depends what gooboo is looking for ...the Athena is rather skimpy in the outfits...there are better outfits...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum