OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[8/13] The Mediterrans 2.0 - Roqi summer shooting

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

Your lady looks amazing!

Stryker2011

Founding Father
She looks great. I like the "splitter version" -- very classic Pin-Up style. And I agree with the Guv, we need to see some giant crabs and mega sharks!

ThePhotogsBlog

I personally like "Roquessa."

Diana

Beautiful shots! And quite amazing what you made out of that sculpt. It's hardly recognizable!
As for her name... I like Roquemaseyata [Ro-kay-ma-say-a-tah]. That's a mouthful. Very Happy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very good! Could be out of a James Bond movie haha

Very pretty and I like the wet look and makeup you gave her.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks amazing, she sort of reminds me of Azula from the last airbender for whatever reason, she's kinda scary looking in a way. But at the same time quite cool looking, that last photo will surely improve morale.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Roqi - [8/13] The Mediterrans 2.0 -  Roqi summer shooting - Page 2 1f60e

GregT

I hesitate to comment on a 1/6 semi-nude fem fig that looks that real, feels a little creepy....
but yeah, excellent posing and photography, top marks in all categories!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Oh Ovy, you're always looking out for me! Appreciated.

New photos look KILLER! I'm always impressed by how realistic your backgrounds look, and man, that beach looks so inviting. Your use of materials is always great, and I love the new fabric you're using. And the water and sand on her skin looks so legit. Floored as always.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow! wonderful figure! everything about her in the opening pics was fantastic! and then you improve on an already amazing creation with the new hair style! wonderful!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum