OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague / Phicen M35 updated (photo heavy)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Well, if it was half arsed or not it came out really well bounce bounce bounce . As for my Dutch bash, I don't have all the army gear, in fact, I don't have any of it. My bash is based on his arrival in the helicopter at the beginning of the film. Whether or not the clothes I have will fit, remains to be seen lol! . I am hoping they will. The M35 should arrive sometime next week, fingers crossed anyway Suspect .
I am looking forward to finally getting him on a better suited body, so look out for pics soon bounce bounce

Well thank you very much, you're very kind. Glad you liked it.
I see (about your impending Dutch) -- the red shirt look, was it? So also no face paint then. I do look forward to seeing your creation.

Your welcome Ian Very Happy .

Yeah spot on, that is the look I will be recreating bounce bounce bounce

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Yeah spot on, that is the look I will be recreating bounce bounce bounce

Do I remember correctly that there are cigars involved? Or am I mixing this up with something else? Been awhile.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Yeah spot on, that is the look I will be recreating bounce bounce bounce

Do I remember correctly that there are cigars involved? Or am I mixing this up with something else? Been awhile.

Yes indeed, he did have a cigar. I am going to have to figure out how to make one Very Happy

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Yes indeed, he did have a cigar. I am going to have to figure out how to make one Very Happy

While that should not be particularly difficult, especially if you resort to Kneadatite (these guys should pay me for promoting their stuff LOL) or air-drying clay or something like that -- I assume you would want to give it a tapered look, although I confess that I haven't gone back to look what exactly it looks like in these frames from the film. Then you can paint it and maybe glue on a brand logo if needed. But there are in fact plenty of sixth-scale cigars you can pick up and, if necessary, modify as needed.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Yes indeed, he did have a cigar. I am going to have to figure out how to make one Very Happy

While that should not be particularly difficult, especially if you resort to Kneadatite (these guys should pay me for promoting their stuff LOL) or air-drying clay or something like that -- I assume you would want to give it a tapered look, although I confess that I haven't gone back to look what exactly it looks like in these frames from the film. Then you can paint it and maybe glue on a brand logo if needed. But there are in fact plenty of sixth-scale cigars you can pick up and, if necessary, modify as needed.

Thank you for all the useful tips bounce bounce . I will also have to keep an eye open on ebay Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Thank you for all the useful tips bounce bounce . I will also have to keep an eye open on ebay Very Happy

You are welcome. They are bound to have some already floating around. I don't know how shipping costs and taxes would be for something that should be a small item and not particularly costly, but you can probably find some on Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot, or Black Ops Toys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum