OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From Onesixthkit site:

INCLUDING:
1. Black Suit
2. Black Pants w/ Belt
3. Black Shirt
4. Black Tie
5. Black Shoes
6. Black Tee
***Preorder gift - sunglasses***

Figure body and head sculpt in picture is NOT included

NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 1-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 2-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 3-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 4-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 5-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 6-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 7-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 8-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 9-528x11
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 10-52811
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 11-52811
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 12-52811
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 13-52811
NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 14-52811

#newproduct #male #clothes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Basic but looks good. Thanks for posting.

dadrab

dadrab
I actually rather like this very much. I see one in my future.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I see the pictures and I'm reminded of the pitch/quote for Men's Wearhouse.

"You're gonna like the way you look. I guarantee it."

IMHO . . .

The BEST 1:6 men's suits are by TOYS CITY and POP TOYS. After them, it's AFS, VORTOYS, and ACPLAY.

The majority of all 1:6 suits are fit for the standard HT and clone bodies and they will not necessarily fit on more bigger and muscular bodies. There are some 1:6 suit specifically for bigger/muscular bodies. Never make any assumption you can make it fit because it'll be a hard lesson learned. You don't believe me? Then go ahead and learn the hard way. I've witnessed a lot learn the hard way.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good one, DFC! By the way, I've found that POP Toys shoes sometimes do not fit on other companies' ankle pegs.

MarkEl

@DFC, yeah the Men’s Warehouse voice that sounds like a 20 pack a day smoker.  I can totally hear that with this outfit.  It definitely has a certain vibe to it with the all black on black.

Agree totally about buying suits, and it’s fraught with potential expensive mistakes. I have a VeryCool and VorToys, and they’ll only fit a slim TTM type.  And if you want to use the waistcoat/vest, you have to start even slimmer . It’s too much to invest without knowing for sure.  I also have several PopToys that came on figures that are great as well as a good DID one.   My pet peeve on suits are the shirt collars and jacket lapels are usually too thick and won’t lay correctly.  The shirt collars and ties are problematic as well.  The collars won’t fasten tightly, and the ties in the elastic cord is never tight enough.  1/6 manufacturers would do better to create clip-on ties or Velcro ones imo.

By the way, dressing seamless figures in full suits is really hard on the figures.  Most of the silicone problems on my male figures comes directly from this.  Part of the game.  Topic for another thread

Anyway, back ro AFS.  I have four outfits, and they vary in quality.  The Captain America and Terminator knock off outfits were top quality.  I picked up the ‘hippy’ one as it’s called which is a knick off of HT M-Icon Brando as my original jacket started disintegraring (due to low quality fused particle pleather).  It’s probably the main reason it’s sold to replace those jackets. The shirt came stained from the black pleather though.  Otherwise, fine.  The casual outfit on the lower right (shirt and trousers) is lower quality and the dye leaked horribly.  Hopefully, they’ve used better quality dye and fabric on tbis outfit.  

NEW PRODUCT: AFS TOYS (AFS013) 1/6 Set of Black Suit Set 1463b310

shazzdan

shazzdan
I've been burnt a few times when buying clothing. I won't buy clothing anymore unless they come already dressed on a figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum