OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas everyone!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:04 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Merry Christmas folks! I hope and pray all is well for you and yours! https://flic.kr/s/aHsmT9xjFM is the full album if anyone wants to check it out. Otherwise, enjoy the following!

Merry Christmas everyone! 50760649217_86960c94f5_hIMG_5742 by T E, on Flickr

Merry Christmas everyone! 50760649507_a0e7a581fd_hIMG_5745 by T E, on Flickr

Merry Christmas everyone! 50760650242_598a58ded9_hIMG_5749 by T E, on Flickr

Merry Christmas everyone! 50759810438_d776b76bf3_hIMG_5755 by T E, on Flickr

Merry Christmas everyone! 50759811023_358ab40498_hIMG_5764 by T E, on Flickr

Merry Christmas everyone! 50760648512_7dc43b79af_hIMG_5771 by T E, on Flickr

Merry Christmas everyone! 50760647697_7a577bf006_hIMG_5799 by T E, on Flickr

Merry Christmas everyone! 50759807553_473f2a0661_hIMG_5798 by T E, on Flickr

2Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ladies and chocolate! Smile Merry Christmas to you too!

3Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:38 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very nice and Merry Christmas to you too!

4Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:51 pm

brassco

brassco
you drew on the attire? not bad at all! is it washable?

Merry Xmas!

5Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:37 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Merry christmas!

I like the pictures, they have nice outfits. Especially the dark haired one in the last two pics. Is she wearing dark tights? Don't they stain? Her panties are nice too, with the gold lining.

6Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:09 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Merry Christmas (late).

TravelGuide — soak all clothing for 24 hours in a Distilled white vinegar/water bath (you can also use Color stay Rit Dye), soak in soapy water for 24 hours, rinse thoroughly, and let dry on paper towels — if any color leaches, repeat.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Merry Christmas everyone! C8485110

7Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:50 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
brassco wrote:you drew on the attire? not bad at all! is it washable?

Merry Xmas!

I did indeed draw on the pattern! It is, unfortunately, not washable to the best of my knowledge as I used acrylic paint. That being said, I am in the beginning stages of making clothing, so I know there are better ways. I would like to try sewing in the pattern at some point with something like this, but I don't have the time for by hand, or the know-how with a sewing machine, to do so.

TravelGuide wrote:Merry christmas!

I like the pictures, they have nice outfits. Especially the dark haired one in the last two pics. Is she wearing dark tights? Don't they stain? Her panties are nice too, with the gold lining.

That is good ol' Chun Li of Street Fighter fame, and one of my favorite fighting game characters. The outfit is from SuperDuck, which I bought 80% for the head-sculpt. As for staining, I am not overly worried about it. That body isn't being repurposed, so if it does, it does. I have only had one thing try staining and that was a black outfit. Put it through the washing machine and it was good to go! Results will vary with that method FYI.

8Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:22 am

csyeung

csyeung
Merry Xmas! Nice work!

9Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:48 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Merry Christmas, I do like her attire. The "giant" ferrero is a nice touch.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Merry Christmas everyone! 1f60e

10Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:10 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Merry Christmas all!!! MeMyself&I, I love Kasumi's Christmas outfit! So festive. Best wishes for you and yours this holiday season.

11Merry Christmas everyone! Empty Re: Merry Christmas everyone! Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:11 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Theboo-bomb wrote:Merry Christmas, I do like her attire. The "giant" ferrero is a nice touch.

I couldn't find any candy canes (which is weird for this time of year) to use, so I ran with the next best thing: Chocolate in shiny foil! What girl wouldn't want a chocolate candy the size of their head?? lol

ReverendSpooky wrote:Merry Christmas all!!!  MeMyself&I, I love Kasumi's Christmas outfit!  So festive.  Best wishes for you and yours this holiday season.

Thanks! My favorite part is the cloak. For having never made one, I am loving how it came out! Merry Christmas (and now Happy New Year) to you and yours as well!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum