OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beyond The Wall

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beyond The Wall Empty Beyond The Wall Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:30 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Dreams can be random, sometimes extraordinarily strange or unrealistic. You may perform dazzling or outlandish feats, or maybe even become good friends with someone you usually would not. This is especially important within The Matrix; one must learn to break down their mental walls in order to free their mind and discover the truth.

Beyond The Wall Img_2174
Beyond The Wall Img_2175

"You don't need that gun. When the time comes you won't need any other weapon aside from your own mind."

Beyond The Wall Img_2176

Shut out that darkness that whispers in your ear. "Hey bud, don't forget that awesome time we had a few weekends ago."

Lies. The horribly illustrated comic you found speaks more truth.

Beyond The Wall Img_2177
Beyond The Wall Img_2178

Hmm, uncanny resemblance...is this actually based on your amnesia-hindered heroic/villainous deeds of the past, or did you base your existence off of some childhood fantasy in order to cope with reality?

Beyond The Wall Faceap18

"Doesn't matter. Time to meditate."

Beyond The Wall Img_2179
Beyond The Wall Img_2180
Beyond The Wall Img_2181
Beyond The Wall Img_2182
Beyond The Wall Img_2183Beyond The Wall Img_2184

2Beyond The Wall Empty Re: Beyond The Wall Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Another amazing 'trip', lol. Love the poses, background, diorama set-up, the photography angles, and the faceapp grin. The 'poorly-drawn comic' and the unicorns absolutely make this!!!  Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Beyond The Wall Empty Re: Beyond The Wall Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely done, once again.

4Beyond The Wall Empty Re: Beyond The Wall Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Seriously: what hallucinogens are you taking? And do you have any more?

Very fun little ride. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Beyond The Wall C8485110

5Beyond The Wall Empty Re: Beyond The Wall Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Story of my life.

Laughing

I keep a dream journal. Recently had a dream of a giant, hundreds of meters rising tidal wave on the horizon about to reach the island I visited for a vacation. With lots of people I know randomly appearing there. I liked how chill everyone was in the face of annihilation.
While retreating to shelters in the mountains, we made a lot of photos and videos of that wave, it looked very impressive, at one point like those Japanese traditional art waves.

Anyway.
I really like that mini comic and the overall dreamy randomness.

The sentence  "Hey bud, don't forget that awesome time we had a few weekends ago." reminded me of 'Spaceship day', a short story written by an AI that is very surreal, random and dreamlike too.

6Beyond The Wall Empty Re: Beyond The Wall Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Pretty good, I love that little comic. Also it seems you are having fun with your dio piece, that's great!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Beyond The Wall 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum