OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

DarthJ

Introduction :
Clothing specific for action figures is scarce, limited in subjects and often very expensive.
There is an alternative though, a doll that started collecting a wardrobe about 61 years ago that no real woman could ever match : Millicent Roberts, aka Barbie.
She was followed by many other such dolls, the closest considering wardrobe contents being probably Sindy from the UK.
Do you want more "manly" stuff ? Then there is GI Joe or Action Man.

There are limits of course. Most female clothing will only fit the smaller TBleague figures PLMB2018-S24A / S25B or even the very small PLMB2018-S26A / S27B. And probably the new PHMB2019-S34 / S35 too. EDIT : NO THEY DON'T FIT THE NORMAL SIZED S34-S35
Kenner dolls or GI JOE clothing in general should fit taller TBLeague figures.

This thread is about showing Phicen/Tbleague or other seamless figures in that clothing and with those accessories.

From time to time I will post my "theme scenes" here, it's up to everyone else to fill the gaps.

Final warning : consider this thread NSFW. If your boss (at work or at home) doesn't mind you watching pictures of dolls, maybe (s)he will mind you watching pictures of dolls clothed (more or less) in sheer clothing.

DarthJ

To get this started I'll show a backlog of "theme scenes". These are little scenes made for temporary display in an office open to the public.

Summer Holidays 2019.

The one on the left shows what you can get with Phicen : bikinis. The one on the right wears a 1984 aerobics outfit from Sindy.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) 2019_v10

DarthJ

Back to school , September 2019.

Shirt for Sindy, skirt and underwear unknown.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) 2019_e11

DarthJ

Autumn 2019

Wearing "Lunch Date", a 1960s outfit for Sindy.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) 2019_h10

DarthJ

Brexit, second try 30.10.2019

The British flag dress is from one of the Galloob Spice Girls. Seat from Sindy

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) 2019_b11

DarthJ

Winter 2019.

The text "cold today" doesn't refer to the weather outside but the temperature in the office with non-functioning airco/heating.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) 2019_w10

DarthJ

New Year 2019

Sometimes you need a taller figure, as for the green dress.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) 2019_e12

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice pics! And great use of all those Barbie and Sindy outfits and items. 

Could you confirm which smaller/petite body you are using in some of these, with the smiling Asian headsculpt?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice use of existing outfits. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They do work very well. Thanks.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's cool, for some reason it makes me glad when people use old outfits like that, some pieces are good and others are not and some might require some work .

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) 1f60e

DarthJ

skywalkersaga wrote:Could you confirm which smaller/petite body you are using in some of these, with the smiling Asian headsculpt?

Let's present my main models, from left (orangy bathing suit) to right (yellow bathing suit) :

orangy : PLMB2018-S26A pale petite 27 cm
black   :  PLMB2018-S24A pale small 27.80 cm
blue    :  PLMB2018-S27B tan petite 27 cm
white  :  PLMB2018-S25B tan small 27.80 cm
yellow :  PLMB2018-S33B a "normal" sized figure, 29 cm.

Heads can change, hands - rather fragile - usually don't. Notice only 2 have a clenched fist, the rest have default limp hands.

The "smiling Asian" looks best on the small tan figure, can be used on the petite one too (it's a matter of personal opinion really). Odd but her face turns reddish under flashlight. At the moment a version with 'western' style long hair (KUMIK 18-29) seems to be in stock with several sellers,
For the petite ones my choice is Wondery heads, rather small and cute (some of which are supposed to be elves).

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) Img_1014

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for confirming which bodies you were using — i always enjoy seeing those smaller/petite bodies being put to creative use. : )

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Love the Autumn 2019, looks so retro and elegant!!

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

DarthJ

A 1974 Sindy horse riding outfit.

The riding hat is missing. One problem with the original Sindy was her oversized baby head, which required equally oversized headgear.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) Img_0010

DarthJ

It's the new fashion ... actually it's a late 1960s "Mod" outfit from Maddie Mod. Exists in purple and black too.
Maddie Mod outfits (clothing design on LSD) are easy to find on Ebay.com at usually moderate prices.

EDIT : this is outfit #1755 Shower Power from 1968.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) Img_1110

DarthJ

If you want even more protection there is the fireman suit from the 1960s. Originally made for GI Joe I think though this would be the French "Action Joe" version. The suitcase is not part of that set.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) Img_1111

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m pretty sure I had (may even still have) that last GI Joe suit.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, DarthJ. Cute pics. Very Happy

DarthJ

The theme today is - you'll never guess -

EASTER

With safety measures.

I have to tuck the dress between their legs because my colleague has taken a habit to check whether or not they are wearing panties. This time they are.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) Img_1112

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see, safety precautions in more than one sense!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I see, safety precautions in more than one sense!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) Giphy

DarthJ

The theme for this period is

SPRING

We are skipping "Exams" this year. Next theme will be related to summer. The TOS says I can show anything acceptable on a beach. Maybe an East-German beach ? Germans should understand.

The mini dress is the original Barbie "Flower Wower" from 1970. Made out of quite flimsy, sheer textile, the reproduction version about 50 years later is thicker and not so transparent. The times they are changing ...
Don't know who produced the jumpsuit. Could be a clone though it's of good quality.
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) Img_1310

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Love the colours and 70s style! Your figures always have such a whimsical vintage charm.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, they certainly evoke the era they come from and it's nice to see they fit on TBLeague bodies. The one on the right works especially well.

Whatever East German beaches you have in mind do, the policy is explicit enough: "As a basic rule of thumb, content posted in the forum must conform to what is public beach appropriate in Europe and America (since that is where the sites are based); images posted for informational purposes (for example the action figure body modification tutorials) should be digitally censored as necessary (e.g., blacking out genitalia, female nipples, etc)."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum