OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Tricity & others by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Custom Tricity & others by AFM Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:30 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here my custom Tricity. Thanks for looking. The other figure in purple is wearing the Hit Girl body suit. I that and Tricity part from the Toy Anxiety sale. The sale is great for those that live in the US and not so much for those who do not. That would really stink as they have a great selection.

Custom Tricity & others by AFM 49738892703_f337fb8e1c_bDSC09495 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Tricity & others by AFM 49738892653_deaa108688_bDSC09496 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Tricity & others by AFM 49739438196_801275b11b_bDSC09497 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Tricity & others by AFM 49739438156_aee6ff1e19_bDSC09506 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom Tricity & others by AFM 49739438111_ecd0fdab28_bDSC09507 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr44

2Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Much better without the weird arm blades the original figure came with — those didn’t make any sense.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom Tricity & others by AFM C8485110

3Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Much better without the weird arm blades the original figure came with — those didn’t make any sense.

Thanks but are you talking about the blue electricity that was shooting out of them?

4Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Much better without the weird arm blades the original figure came with — those didn’t make any sense.

Thanks but are you talking about the blue electricity that was shooting out of them?

Yep. That just didn’t make sense to me (as someone trained with weapons) to have something that deadly shooting out near one’s elbows. It reminds of the idiocy of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber cross hilt flames.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom Tricity & others by AFM C8485110

5Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:53 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I'm unfamiliar with these characters, they're certainly a nice addition to your gang.

6Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:39 am

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Dude, impressive change on Tricity. How can a "tiny" detail drastically improve a figure. Even though I did like the original one, yours is just amazing. How hard was it to take this costume off and on again? Do you think the material from the costume can be easily painted? You gave me some ideas with that.

BTW, kudos for Zatanna, she's a killer. Which HS is that one?

7Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:38 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:

Yep. That just didn’t make sense to me (as someone trained with weapons) to have something that deadly shooting out near one’s elbows. It reminds of the idiocy of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber cross hilt flames.

I do have them but agree totally with you for their uses. I'm planning on having them as intakes where she draw electricity in and then shoots it out. I'll have them in for display but not use them at all in my animations.

GubernatorFan wrote:While I'm unfamiliar with these characters, they're certainly a nice addition to your gang.
I didn't know anything about her either and had passed on her at first. But I'm always looking for cool looking villains but know she need for clothes. Not a fan on mostly naked characters in my movies. So when Toy Anxiety has there 50% off sale, I got her parts at the best price possible.

FreakinLobster wrote:Dude, impressive change on Tricity. How can a "tiny" detail drastically improve a figure. Even though I did like the original one, yours is just amazing. How hard was it to take this costume off and on again? Do you think the material from the costume can be easily painted? You gave me some ideas with that.

Thanks so much my friend.  I purchased the parts for Tricity and not the whole figure. She was parted out from Toy Anxiety at 50% off. So I did not have to take the costume off, but I did get to put it back on.  I just took my time and it went on pretty easy. It was like a puzzle, a little. Going slow and following the straps helped. Two straps disconnected from the metal rings but went back easily enough.The suit is very rubbery and stretchy. So painting it, for me was not recommended.

The head on Zatanna is the Spartan goddess head. It is just a place holder for now. Waiting for this head to arrive.  https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-ymtoys-rose-female-head-sculpt-ymt029-h-suntan?variant=30354039636031

Thanks again.
AFM

FreakinLobster wrote:Dude, impressive change on Tricity. How can a "tiny" detail drastically improve a figure. Even though I did like the original one, yours is just amazing. How hard was it to take this costume off and on again? Do you think the material from the costume can be easily painted? You gave me some ideas with that.

Thanks so much my friend.  I purchased the parts for Tricity and not the whole figure. She was parted out from Toy Anxiety at 50% off. So I did not have to take the costume off, but I did get to put it back on.  I just took my time and it went on pretty easy. It was like a puzzle, a little. Going slow and following the straps helped. Two straps disconnected from the metal rings but went back easily enough.The suit is very rubbery and stretchy. So painting it, for me was not recommended.

The head on Zatanna is the Spartan goddess head. It is just a place holder for now. Waiting for this head to arrive.  https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-ymtoys-rose-female-head-sculpt-ymt029-h-suntan?variant=30354039636031

Thanks again.
AFM

8Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Good job, I always thought that costume looks completely stupid because of its funny skimpyness. But with the black underclothing it looks really cool, like you did with that space soldier armor if I remember correctly. I guess you used that Vicky's secret armless jumpsuit?

9Custom Tricity & others by AFM Empty Re: Custom Tricity & others by AFM Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:47 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ovy wrote:Good job, I always thought that costume looks completely stupid because of its funny skimpyness. But with the black underclothing it looks really cool, like you did with that space soldier armor if I remember correctly. I guess you used that Vicky's secret armless jumpsuit?

Thanks ans totally agree about the skimpiness part. I add something to all the figures I purchased from TbLeague. Not sure what the name of the suit I used, but it's this one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Female-Stretch-Slim-Bodysuit-BLACK-For-12-PHICEN-TBLeague-Figure-USA/153445202028?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum