OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA 1:6 "Lady Katana"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here's a re-issue of a figure that came out about a year ago, and has long since been sold out. Too bad for all those scalpers, because here's a chance for all those who may want to pick this one up, now that Deadpool 2 is opening tomorrow. It seems to be only available on Asian sites (onesixthkit among them). So if you're interested, check out this link:

http://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=101&product_id=943

Here we have a deadly lady coming to team up with the big mouth mercenary.
She's an expert in both close and ranged combat weaponry, and also has superhuman athletic ability and incredible healing factor.
You need her for your superheroines collection and bring the show to all the more mutant members.

Detailed Head sculpt with rooted hair.
* 3 Pair of interchangeable eyes for different face expressions

Female figure Body with over 30 points of articulations, approximately 29cm tall Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
* One (1) pair of sword holding hands
* One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
* One (1) thumb up left hand
* One (1) Open right hand

Costume & accessories:
* One (1) leather-like jump suit
* One (1) Puouch Utility Belt
* One (1) Pair of boots
* Two (2) pistols, with holsters
* Two (2) Katana Swords, with back sheath
* Two (2) Grenades
* One (1) Rubber chicken
* One (1) Bonus Accessories - indecent-hand

Costume is made by flexible leather like material with minimum impact to articulation

Others: Extra-large figure stand

Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00160610
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00161010
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00161310
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00161410
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00162110
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00162410
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00162510
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00162710
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00162810
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00163110
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00163410
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00163710
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00164010
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00164410
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00164910
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00165610
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00170210
Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" 00170710

#newproduct #reissue #comicbook #female

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She does look pretty cool. And she's got a chicken to match his unicorn. If you got both this figure and HT's Deadpool 2, you can give her the high heels, too. Smile

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I remember when this figure was originally solicited about a year or two ago.

Due to the fervor of the first DEADPOOL film, the figure and the 1:6 brand behind it received some unwanted scrutiny (i.e. IP infringement). The story goes the figure did supposedly have a muted release in the US where the 1:6 distributor(s) carrying the figure sold it quietly to 1:6 vendors and the 1:6 brand behind it had to go into stealth mode on social media for a while due to Marvel, etc. poking around for cease & desist. The brand is in China so you know how that goes.

This figure is getting the re-issue treatment due to . . . yes . . . DEADPOOL 2.

It's interesting. Another 1:6 brand is re-issuing their "DREDD" inspired figure from a couple of years ago due to the announcement of the "DREDD" inspired motorbike.

I wonder what other re-issues could be on the horizon?

Re-issues are rare/seldom, but seeing two in a row from two different brands within close proximity is interesting.

dadrab

dadrab
Well, it's pretty good news. I was tempted the first time and am so again.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
dadrab wrote:Well, it's pretty good news. I was tempted the first time and am so again.

Yep. I was too, but I missed out. So I PO'd this and a couple other items from Kit (including the ACE Playgirl Vietnam figure which I haven't seen on any of the US-based retailers -- too bad folks can't see beyond the shirt, there's so much bash potential with that figure).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Reissue - RE-ISSUE NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA  1:6 "Lady Katana" C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Stryker2011 wrote:Yep. I was too, but I missed out. So I PO'd this and a couple other items from Kit (including the ACE Playgirl Vietnam figure which I haven't seen on any of the US-based retailers -- too bad folks can't see beyond the shirt, there's so much bash potential with that figure).

--

You got that right.

Mine (when she is released) will join my female SHOOTER group as figure head (i.e. the very first modern female SHOOTER from the Vietnam era) to add some historical depth to the group. Maybe the lineage of the one of the current/modern female SHOOTER figures can be traced to her (i.e. grandmother, mother, aunt)?

Smile

dadrab

dadrab
Stryker2011 wrote: -- too bad folks can't see beyond the shirt, there's so much bash potential with that figure).

I'm in total agreement. There are a couple of nit-picks about the figure, but there's also so much to like. Hard to figure out all the hate.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
dadrab wrote:I'm in total agreement. There are a couple of nit-picks about the figure, but there's also so much to like. Hard to figure out all the hate.

--

Hard to figure out the hate?

Let's see.

1. Because it's a 1:6 female figure.

2. Because it's by a 1:6 brand not known for 1:6 female figures, but primarily Vietnam era 1:6 military figures. This came out like a slap in the face to some or a lot so they're upset.

3. Lack realism.

So there.

Ultimately, it's a toy. I'm fine/OK with it and don't have any hang ups with it.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I'm really liking this figure so maybe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum